Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Add 20 passengers reward...

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Hi, can someone answer me this question...I got alien legacy which took me to 680 passengers...then astronaut academy which I thought would give me 20 more but I stayed at 680...is this the limit??

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Hi, can someone answer me this question...I got alien legacy which took me to 680 passengers...then astronaut academy which I thought would give me 20 more but I stayed at 680...is this the limit??

AL is upgrading passengers by 20
6 AL is max I believe, so 6 x 20 + 660 = 780 passengers

And:
All reward buildings increase population cap by 20

Capiche? ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Not always, before obtaining the rock shop I had 700 passengers, and later I continue with 700. I sent an e-mail to GI, I sent a screenshot with the rock shop and they answered me that had to obtain the rock shop to be able to have these 20 passengers. Amazing.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
population increase does not necessarily means passengers.

Some of the increases in building goes into city population, click on the town hall to see the difference.

Top Bottom