Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Ad videos not working!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
3 times now the ad videos for the Game Studio upgrades have played the entire ad and then stay in a black screen. After restarting the game, no reward is ever given. Please fix this.
I have the same problem. But I found a workaround. Don't click the X in the corner to close the ad. Instead, click download now or get or whatever the ad says.
screenshot1.jpg

Then you get this screen. Click done.
screenshot2.jpg

Now you will have your item.

Absolutely they should fix it, but in the meantime, this works

simister77

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0385ivbzg
Username
sim77
FYI, Go to Settings on iOS platform, click on ' Privacy' and then click on 'Tracking' , there you can toggle on of off the advertisement tracking. and then reboot your device. It should trick the ad to close and get back into the game,.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
3 times now the ad videos for the Game Studio upgrades have played the entire ad and then stay in a black screen. After restarting the game, no reward is ever given. Please fix this.
Yes this has happened to me a lot in the last week. Lost a lot of "free" items because videos closd to black screen. But it is erratic - sometimes it works fine. I also have 3 Windows games - no problems there. In fact my IOS game has been playing up a lot recently - had to request refund from Apple when purchase was made but did not credit the game. In fairness, Apple refunded within 24 hours - but this has never happened before in the game (during 3 1/2 years of playing). So I wonder if IOS14 (upgraded a couple of weeks ago) is causing game issues.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03z8gg1uu
Username
AA Tbird
I too am having this problem, on IOS14, since the latest context started. Have reported bugs twice, and no response or help. This is aggrivating, it works on occassion, but I then need to watch many ads to get one to provide my free item.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03z8gg1uu
Username
AA Tbird
I too am having this problem, on IOS14, since the latest context started. Have reported bugs twice, and no response or help. This is aggravating, it works on occasion, but I then need to watch many ads to get one to provide my free item.
Update
I am on IOS 14.3, and tried turning off App tracking in the Privacy settings, restarted my iPad, then turned it back on (and restarted Airport City app), and that seemed to fix the problem. I can still click on the Close ('X') in the ad and get the item.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030hilgjs
Username
CPT Tebs
I have the same problem. But I found a workaround. Don't click the X in the corner to close the ad. Instead, click download now or get or whatever the ad says.View attachment 44428

Then you get this screen. Click done.
View attachment 44429

Now you will have your item.

Absolutely they should fix it, but in the meantime, this works
This worked for me. Thanks!

Top Bottom