Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Active looking for active alliance

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wzyh73a
Username
Kastro
Hello guys I’m looking for very active Alliance as I am very active myself. I guarantee completing all weekly missions as well as help out with space launches etc. Current rank at 41 with 92 stars. Have both blue and green launches. Work hard and would love to learn more.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
Hello guys I’m looking for very active Alliance as I am very active myself. I guarantee completing all weekly missions as well as help out with space launches etc. Current rank at 41 with 92 stars. Have both blue and green launches. Work hard and would love to learn more.
hi, did you found one yet?

if not we have gained ourselves two extra spots today so you're welcome to join/ add.

most members complete two tasks and the alliance is now ranking in top onethousand.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wzyh73a
Username
Kastro

if not we have gained ourselves two extra spots today so you're welcome to join/ add.

most members complete two tasks and the alliance is now ranking in top onethousand.
Hi I did find one but I will be leaving them this week as I find myself the only one completing any tasks! Honestly I am looking for an alliance that has at least 90% of the members finishing 3 tasks. How is it with yours? Thanks

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Hi I did find one but I will be leaving them this week as I find myself the only one completing any tasks! Honestly I am looking for an alliance that has at least 90% of the members finishing 3 tasks. How is it with yours? Thanks

If you don’t mind me asking, why do you want for 90% members to finish 3 tasks? What are you looking for in an alliance?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wzyh73a
Username
Kastro
If you don’t mind me asking, why do you want for 90% members to finish 3 tasks? What are you looking for in an alliance?
Hi not sure but isn’t that aim of an alliance? To finish as many weekly tasks as possible? I’m stil new to the game and so really trying to understand the objectives
Thanks

Good luck with that objective!!
The objective of an alliance is whatever the alliance set it to be. Communication helps so try to find one from here as there is more chanve there will be an Area 51 thread. Some go for tasks so you to get bonuses to help coin collection etc, others go for high places or even just moving slowly upwards. Some just do space launches.
1 task 2 or 3? 10K 20K or 100K pax? its that that you need to find out when you are looking.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
Hi not sure but isn’t that aim of an alliance? To finish as many weekly tasks as possible? I’m stil new to the game and so really trying to understand the objectives
Thanks

There are much more important things for alliance instead of finish as many weekly tasks as possible.

For example:
1. Certain items only available to be bought if you are in an alliance
2. Specific destinations only available for people who are in alliance
3. Purple maps only available for people who are in top 100 alliance

You need to see what bonus will you get if you finish 100% weekly tasks. My alliance aims only for 50% completion (to get extra income from flights). But we have to fly a lot of pax per week to make sure we’re in top 100 (so we can get the purple maps).

So I’m suggesting to you to find out what you really want in an alliance at your game level. For 100% completion bonus, you get “increase all active bonus for 10% for a week”. Is that useful for you?

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
03f3j3isb

are you still looking for members?I need an alliance where everyone participates!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wzyh73a
Username
Kastro
There are much more important things for alliance instead of finish as many weekly tasks as possible.

For example:
1. Certain items only available to be bought if you are in an alliance
2. Specific destinations only available for people who are in alliance
3. Purple maps only available for people who are in top 100 alliance

You need to see what bonus will you get if you finish 100% weekly tasks. My alliance aims only for 50% completion (to get extra income from flights). But we have to fly a lot of pax per week to make sure we’re in top 100 (so we can get the purple maps).

So I’m suggesting to you to find out what you really want in an alliance at your game level. For 100% completion bonus, you get “increase all active bonus for 10% for a week”. Is that useful for you?
Thanks for the insight really appreciate it. To be honest I had no clue till now with your reply along others that there are other things besides weekly tasks. This whole time I though alliances would be only be rewarded for how many tasks they complete per week? I also thought that finishing these weekly tasks would ensure max amount of passengers flown? Where else would it show how well an alliance is doing? Sorry for all the noob Qs
Thanks

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
This whole time I though alliances would be only be rewarded for how many tasks they complete per week?
Yes, there are multiple bonuses that you can get according to how many tasks you (and your alliance) complete during the week.
C38126AA-EBDA-43AC-8CB1-BF8932256265.jpeg

You can see in the picture what bonus you will get with a certain completion percentage. So, think about it and see what is the best bonus for you (and your alliance) to have.

I also thought that finishing these weekly tasks would ensure max amount of passengers flown?
Not really, you can fly to other destinations and the pax will also count.

Where else would it show how well an alliance is doing? Sorry for all the noob Qs
Thanks
Some alliances prefer to be in the top 100 ranking to get the chest that contains purple maps. And to get there, you need to fly as many pax as possible. You don’t need to do any task for that.
2F8B76FA-A3EB-4C6D-8E6F-C5A5F56098FC.png

In conclusion, you need to know yourself what are you looking for in an alliance.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fxfv73
Username
dragon space
honestly we all do our best
but we are now with ten people in it and usually get the 50% bonus, most are completing two tasks.
its at the limit now (full)

by the way good luck in finding a better

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wzyh73a
Username
Kastro
Yes, there are multiple bonuses that you can get according to how many tasks you (and your alliance) complete during the week.
View attachment 31274
You can see in the picture what bonus you will get with a certain completion percentage. So, think about it and see what is the best bonus for you (and your alliance) to have.

Not really, you can fly to other destinations and the pax will also count.

Some alliances prefer to be in the top 100 ranking to get the chest that contains purple maps. And to get there, you need to fly as many pax as possible. You don’t need to do any task for that.
View attachment 31276

In conclusion, you need to know yourself what are you looking for in an alliance.
Thanks for all the info! I am ready to join your alliance if u will have me.
Thanks

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
Thanks for all the info! I am ready to join your alliance if u will have me.
Thanks

Mmm, my alliance is currently full. We will level up in 3 weeks, but I think your level might be too low for my alliance. Can you fly 50,000 passengers per week?

However, I do have a smaller alliance for my support accounts, and there is no minimum pax needed, but you have to finish 1 task per week to help getting the 30% completions (30% extra experience) if that's what you're looking for.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wzyh73a
Username
Kastro
Mmm, my alliance is currently full. We will level up in 3 weeks, but I think your level might be too low for my alliance. Can you fly 50,000 passengers per week?

However, I do have a smaller alliance for my support accounts, and there is no minimum pax needed, but you have to finish 1 task per week to help getting the 30% completions (30% extra experience) if that's what you're looking for.
Hi not sure if I can fly that much I would be able to do 20k I think. Any way u can check how many I flew last week? Does it show somewhere?
thanks

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
VdW
Hi not sure if I can fly that much I would be able to do 20k I think. Any way u can check how many I flew last week? Does it show somewhere?
thanks

No not really. The only way to know how much you fly per week is checking the number at sunday before the game reset. You need to be in an alliance first to see how many pax you fly.

Although, it’s possible if you want to count it manually. Haha.

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
@Kastro_187 are you still looking for active alliance? We are a level 4 alliance and other members are very active. We have a policy to remove inactive/non-participating members. Currently we are removing few members who have gone inactive. We insist to complete atleast 2 tasks per week but we have excellent players who are completing 3 tasks/week. Let me know if you want to join us.

Regards

Top Bottom