Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Accepting guest planes glitch?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
When I click on allow and forgot to let the previous plane depart, I get the normal error "no runway free" (or whatever the exact wording in the English version may be). Then I let the waiting plane take off and click again on the green radar, then on allow and I still get "no runway free" since I apparently clicked too fast. If I wait until the plane actually took off and then click on the green radar, it works fine.
I find this a bit annoying but I'm not sure if it may be intended that way or if it's really a glitch.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Nope, we don't. But even if I click on the green radar immediately and then wait a second or two, the same error message still comes although the other plane is surely gone by then... ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Ant the other thing to watch for is the plane type coming in and the level of runway that plane requires. It may be sometimes you have 2 guest planes in and the one you have sent off isn't on the runway that the new plane requires.

That's exactly why I click on the green radar immediately when the old plane is sent off. If the incoming plane needs a different runway, I can accept it immediately and if it is not, I thought it would be enough to wait for a second or two to accept the plane but it seems that is not the case and I need to exit the radar and click on it again before I can accept the plane for the blocked runway.

Top Bottom