Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

About to make the step to Ravens - any advice?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
Hi all!

I’m currently at Level 43 and think I might have outgrown my current fleet of planes, however don’t want to take the step up too soon! I’m more of the patient sort of player, so not in any huge rush.

I currently have one Owl S1, three Air Labs (one in hangar), four Hawks, and one further space in my hangar. I have a Level 7 Tower, a Level 5 Terminal (with a 578 passenger limit), one small and one large oil refinery (133 fuel limit) and a Flight Catering Facility. I have one Level 7 Runway and one Level 4 Runway. I have achieved all stars available to the Owl/Air Labs and have seven stars left to achieve with my Hawks. I usually fly for space launch items, and just hope to pick up the remaining stars when the destination on an alliance week happens to be one with stars remaining.

I usually aim to complete at least two alliance destinations per week, and would like that to continue, and also find my Owls/Air Labs best for picking up event items (shorter flights as I check in on the game often). I’m mostly into completing events (as I like the buildings) and rocket launches.

Any advice? Am I ready? 😀

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
If a priority (non negotiable) is still to complete two alliance missions per week then the first thing to consider is how many Raven's would you require for task 2. Based on the research that was done by another forum member, at your level your task 2 flights will be calculated based on roughly 840 fuel consumed (so if it was London then 35 Hawk flights). If you have Raven's as your task 2 then that might be 25 flights to Moscow - only you will know how many Raven's you are comfortable with to achieve that.

Once you know that then you can work out what impact that has on things like:
- maximum pax (collected and ready to collect) and fuel required if have to send all flights off at once.
- On-going fuel consumption / hr will drop dramatically if replace a couple of airlabs so that shouldn't be an issue.
- Pax required / hr will be higher for Ravens than Hawks (if that was what you replace) but if you are replacing Airlabs than depends on where you usually fly (Raven's on average require similar pax / hr as flying to Cape Canaveral)

I'm not a science kind of guy in this game; more of a touch-and-go
And I would go more with what Teboho said.

When moving on to bigger planes, I generally look at the infrastructure and if it can support your move (especially when you're a more relaxed player)
- I would always update max fuel as far as you can. So updating your small oil refinery to level 2 would be good to do for someone your level. Ravens can take up to 40 fuel per flight. Any further, it's too expensive (2m coins) and 100 greenies to update the powerful refinery will prob be a bit too much.
- Then I would look at the pax you need for sending your planes away in the morning without too much hassle. Do you have enough pax buildings? Is it better to update the terminal to hold pax for the morning flights? That balance you will need to find yourself. A level 5 terminal seems a bit low for your level and pax are quite easily depleted when you have 2-3 ravens taking off at the same time. I would update it 1 or 2 levels. And needless to say have the pax buildings to support the increased demand from Ravens

As always, different views.
Hope some of it helps.

Hi all!

I’m currently at Level 43 and think I might have outgrown my current fleet of planes, however don’t want to take the step up too soon! I’m more of the patient sort of player, so not in any huge rush.

I currently have one Owl S1, three Air Labs (one in hangar), four Hawks, and one further space in my hangar. I have a Level 7 Tower, a Level 5 Terminal (with a 578 passenger limit), one small and one large oil refinery (133 fuel limit) and a Flight Catering Facility. I have one Level 7 Runway and one Level 4 Runway. I have achieved all stars available to the Owl/Air Labs and have seven stars left to achieve with my Hawks. I usually fly for space launch items, and just hope to pick up the remaining stars when the destination on an alliance week happens to be one with stars remaining.

I usually aim to complete at least two alliance destinations per week, and would like that to continue, and also find my Owls/Air Labs best for picking up event items (shorter flights as I check in on the game often). I’m mostly into completing events (as I like the buildings) and rocket launches.

Any advice? Am I ready? 😀

I don't know about ready but having just moved to Ravens I found a great need for Flight Catering, Navigation Mods, and Fuel hoses. SO, make sure you have a plan in place to be restocking those items regularly. You can upgrade production at your 6 Catering facilities and be prepared to ask neighbors for the other two items especially NMs as those are needed for the 5k of alliance map destinations.... GL2U

Top Bottom