Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General About the green passengers from the event...

bonga

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Souphaphone
Is there really only one flight and no other way of losing them? I have messed up, I'm at 2-300 over capacity, and my quests are all about visiting the vault. This means I gotta fly that damn owl 15 times before earning more event exp. I started the event with max cursed pax already, and its been a chore to get rid of them. Please tell me I'm missing something?

bonga

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Souphaphone
do not understand your strategy, sorry but could you elaborate.. Why would losing the roads make me able to get rid of the green bastards faster ?
Take the roads off so the buildings go shadowed. Then you have no choice but fly the surplus off and more as you probably need to collect more passengers. If you look round lots of your neighbours who have done the event before…we’ve all removed the roads!

Is there really only one flight and no other way of losing them? I have messed up, I'm at 2-300 over capacity, and my quests are all about visiting the vault. This means I gotta fly that damn owl 15 times before earning more event exp. I started the event with max cursed pax already, and its been a chore to get rid of them. Please tell me I'm missing something?
Yep, only a single flight (didn't used to be this way). You must use strategy and fly to Dahsher to use up excess cursed\possessed pax, no other way.

Removing the roads helps avoid event building related tasks(s).

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
do not understand your strategy, sorry but could you elaborate.. Why would losing the roads make me able to get rid of the green bastards faster ?
Having roads create tasks for the Burial Vault such as Tape Recorder, EMF detector etc. This will generate unnecessary excess green passengers that you want to reduce. No road will make them not available for such tasks.

Sulfe

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sulfe
Take the roads off so the buildings go shadowed. Then you have no choice but fly the surplus off and more as you probably need to collect more passengers. If you look round lots of your neighbours who have done the event before…we’ve all removed the roads!
This is really a helpful hint. I don't have the surplus pax issue, but the task issue is a welcome bit of knowledge. Thank uou!

Top Bottom