Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General About Red launch pad and MCC3

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04949l3jv
Username
NERVCloudyBCEN-A
I just crossed level 31 and umlocked the MCC3 and red launch pad. However, they are very cost-prohibitive to construct. Do I just slowly farm coins for them? The most coins i've spent at once was 80k coins for terminal level 5 haha

I just crossed level 31 and umlocked the MCC3 and red launch pad. However, they are very cost-prohibitive to construct. Do I just slowly farm coins for them? The most coins i've spent at once was 80k coins for terminal level 5 haha
And later in the game you will laugh about 80k - such a small amount. 😊😊

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

There are two user guides about the space program, you might like to read through them, if you have not done so already. Wait until you are much further along with your game, 80k in coins is not a great deal of money. Once you are part of red flights, your income will increase.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom