Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A vote for rewards

What would you like as a reward.

• Total voters
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
If you manage to complete an event you receive a reward which is usually a building & every year it changes. I also noticed that the Russian event for the past 2 years has been a 'statue of the motherland' so I'd like to ask forum members would you like to see more statues or buildings as rewards.

I know a lot of hard work goes into designing statues & buildings but I think the buildings are more visually appealing

What is your view?

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
More Cool buildings like the Chrysler and Atomium . I love the Chrysler . More Skyscraper to go with it like the Empire State Building and other Cool New York City Skyscrapers . And the Atomium is Awesome (haven't built it yet) . 1 x 1 buildings would be cool too . I also like the 1 x 1 Football Monument . It would be even Cooler if it didn't require a road like the Angel Monument . Good Job and Thank You GI . Skyscapers ! Skyscrapers ! Skyscrapers ! Not so big on the LA LA LA nice lady statues . Maybe someone on a horse like Geronimo or Stonewall Jackson , but not to big . A small Joan of arc would be cool . Maybe Joan on Horse . Not to Big . Skyscraper ! Skyscrapers ! Skyscapers !

Last edited:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Sometimes event building is more better than the event reward building, like crop circles, Brazilian Villa,Bridal saloon etc which are more useful than the reward building.
I would go for 6 crop circles than focusing on completing the event.
I have most reward building in my warehouse as they are good looking but not productive. So my suggestion is that whatever it is whether building or statue, it should be productive like ski resort or Christmas tree(it's the best reward building) and it should be good looking like UFO monument.

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
I more prefer Building than statue but i really like if they can give us building that produce Gold Token, maybe 1 Gold token every 2 days, so 15 Gold Token/month.

This is something that missing on our games, since Gold Token only get from Water World Collection (Red Launch) and Adventure Flight Collection.
They should add Silver Chest for History of Space Travel (Blue Launch) and Bronze Chest for A Space Odyssey (Green Launch) Collection

I more prefer Building than statue but i really like if they can give us building that produce Gold Token, maybe 1 Gold token every 2 days, so 15 Gold Token/month.

This is something that missing on our games, since Gold Token only get from Water World Collection (Red Launch) and Adventure Flight Collection.
They should add Silver Chest for History of Space Travel (Blue Launch) and Bronze Chest for A Space Odyssey (Green Launch) Collection
I like to emphasize .. it's Gold tokens and not Silver tokens.

Top Bottom