Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Question about Two Which Houses

I have an interesting question. I have 2 new Which Houses from the event and a special sale for the building.

I understand that this residential building will always activate a "Potion of Luck" that increases the drop rate by 25% for a half hour whenever you collect passengers from it.

Should I collect passengers from both Which Houses at nearly the same time or should I collect only from one Which house in a 30 minute period?

Also, while I'm at it, what strategies would use to take advantage of the 2 Which House's benefits?

TIA.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
If both witch houses drop at the same time (or collected at the same time), 1 potion of luck is stored and the other activates immediately. You can't stack this bonus
@jpm-wv ,with that being the way it works, I would click on both the witch houses every 24 hours for the next 100 days in order to get as many as you could into the warehouse.

Once they are in the warehouse you can use them whenever and as often as you need to over the course of whatever speed up flights that you are doing.

If both witch houses drop at the same time (or collected at the same time), 1 potion of luck is stored and the other activates immediately. You can't stack this bonus
Yeah, I found this when I have been doing adventure runs. Every time I used the alarm clock I'd get another Potion of luck.
Pretty handy way to store them up. Even more so if you have multiple copies.

Top Bottom