Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A great new addition to the Daily Trade Threads!

You make a post in the Daily Trade Thread asking for an item and by the time you return later on its already on page 3, so you have to start browsing all the replies to see if anyone has sent you anything.

Sound familar?!

Well to make things easier, if you send an item to someone, simply type their username with an @ symbol before it and they will get an alert that you have replied.

EG:

Dave - Sent you a flight meal
Captain - Sent you an ATM

Best of all, you only have to start typing the username and it gives you a list of names you can choose from!

Feel free to practise in this thread (You wont get an alert if you tag yourself though!) - If you have any problems or questions, just ask!

Happy Flying!

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Nice feature
Will it work to GI to?
I give it a try
@GI - fix that f** visting problem :mad: , I miss the airports of my good old neighbours :'(

Dave I sent you Fuel(20) from Bali Too. Then I read Sophie's post, so I assumed you need a Dispatcher Console and sent you one. Hope you receive it.

Bali Hi (new version) is still showing pending neighbour acceptance from Dave, although I sent both requests at about the same time.o_O

Sophie, did you notice that ver 1.31 actually updates neighbour usernames faster than the new version?
I often compare neighbours' item needed in "Bali Hi" & "Bali Too" with the forum posting, and notice that neighbour need items on "Bali Hi" lags behind "Bali Too". How about you?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Dave - love the addition of friend code and in-game name to the avatar...

When did that happen? Lets hope everyone updates their profile... will make life easier...

BTW - is there anyway for someone like me - to have a friend list where I can see on one screen what each person's required items is (e.g. their current signature) - obviously this means this list is helpful to me only.

what I am trying to get at is - I have a list of over 100 neighbours from this forum already and it is a real pain to go over the various threads to find a post from that person to find their current signature for their needed item.. - not everyone posts in the daily thread

When I look through the members list - it takes a while to filter people down... hope that makes sense to you.... o_O

Dave - love the addition of friend code and in-game name to the avatar...

When did that happen? Lets hope everyone updates their profile... will make life easier...

BTW - is there anyway for someone like me - to have a friend list where I can see on one screen what each person's required items is (e.g. their current signature) - obviously this means this list is helpful to me only.

what I am trying to get at is - I have a list of over 100 neighbours from this forum already and it is a real pain to go over the various threads to find a post from that person to find their current signature for their needed item.. - not everyone posts in the daily thread

When I look through the members list - it takes a while to filter people down... hope that makes sense to you.... o_O

Not at present, although that's not a bad idea. I'll have a look into it as it would have to be custom coded.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock

You can follow your neighbors. Then you can easily browse through your "people you follow" list and view their profiles. Signatures now appear on profiles.

Here is the link to people you follow https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?account/following
It would be great to see their last login on that screen - that would help prioritize who needs gifts.

Top Bottom