Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A day to remember!!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
21st Aug was a special day....when 2 forum members met face to face in Pune, India!!!!

Me and wwo55 came face to face.. and it was really amazing how two unknown person from different part of the world can meet through a simple game forum :)

Here is the pic of our meeting.
20130821_204129.jpg

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
And i would like to thank wwo55 for taking the initiative for our meeting. I was really pleased to meet you ;)

Anyone else visiting India :) Do remember to contact Suresh (Me) :D

Btw i was not sure whether this topic needs to be in 'Off topic' or 'Chat section' :whistle:

So request any moderator (Gt city Aero tdv Melanie Dave) to review this thread and move it as deemed fit ;)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
And i would like to thank wwo55 for taking the initiative for our meeting. I was really pleased to meet you ;)

Btw i was not sure whether this topic needs to be in 'Off topic' or 'Chat section' :whistle:

So request any moderator (Gt city Aero tdv Melanie Dave) to review this thread and move it as deemed fit ;)

Wow! That's amazing! wwo55 is one of my awesome neighbours ;)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Off topic or Chat section, no matter. Great news, form both of you wwo55.
Hope you enjoyed the coffee :D

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Suresh thank you!
It was really awesome - to meet you in Pune!
It is normal to meet people from the same city, it is quite hard to meet people from different cities of the same country and it is very hard to meet people from different countries.
But it happened! The real meeting!!!
Impossible but real!
Welcome to Saint-Petersburg, Russia, the place of our next meeting!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Suresh thank you!
It was really awesome - to meet you in Pune!
It is normal to meet people from the same city, it is quite hard to meet people from different cities of the same country and it is very hard to meet people from different countries.
But it happened! The real meeting!!!
Impossible but real!
Welcome to Saint-Petersburg, Russia, the place of our next meeting!
Hey, maybe you guys could organise an international conference ;)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Wwo u r living in sint Petersburg? Ok good to know! Ive been there a few times with my ship in the last years :)
We will drink a vodka when im again there in the future!

Im now in scotland, do we have members there? :cool:

Top Bottom