Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.11 update

I must write and express my thanks for the most recent update to the game. The game is very pleasing to both my eyes, e.g. the eight icon click buttons (along the bottom of the game screen) and their associated menus, the click icon buttons along the sides and across the top, the new building designs and other features besides. I particularly like the way all the on screen icons, slide off screen, when the 6th and 7th click icon buttons are selected, and then reappear when you exit.

I would still like to be able to sell surplus buildings out of my warehouse, without the need to first build them. I would also like to see an increase, from 20 to 50 gifts per day, to my good neighbours. Since, we all have a good few hundred neighbours, an increase to 50 gifts per day would not be an unreasonable expectation.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Fifty is great but I would be satisfied with up to 40 gifts per day....the usual 20 plus one for each alliance member.

Top Bottom