Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

50% land discount + 5 greens Elements battle

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Wooo amazing! First the offer to download Elements Battle (weird game) came up to get 5 greens. Then an hour later the 50% discount showed up, yes.. again!

Didn't expect this offer for a month, but finally could use it. Three times charm! :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
No greenies here. I meant that offers for "Watching Videos Promo" or Installing the game is variable. Sometimes it is for iOS users, sometimes for Android users.
Seems today was for Android users...

Device
  1. iPhone
No greenies here. I meant that offers for "Watching Videos Promo" or Installing the game is variable. Sometimes it is for iOS users, sometimes for Android users.
Seems today was for Android users...
Hmmm...seems to me that this is only for iPad or android. Haven´t seen any offer for watching or installing yet on my iPhone :(

On a side note, I think GI could drum up some business selling greens if they ran this 1/2 price expansion deal at the same time as the 3X greens deal (96 greens for $9.99). 9 expansions for $10 doesn't seem too bad, although I've avoided spending money on the game for this long.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
On a side note, I think GI could drum up some business selling greens if they ran this 1/2 price expansion deal at the same time as the 3X greens deal (96 greens for $9.99). 9 expansions for $10 doesn't seem too bad, although I've avoided spending money on the game for this long.

Was thinking the same... But i boycot GI untill they come with normal answers on my questions.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Yes, I was considering it too. Then I thought getting 10 expansions at 1 time, making my airport twice as large, would make me feel as if all the time I already invested in this game was for nothing.

I will play this game all natural as it gives me more satisfaction :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I bought the 300% greens last week in anticipation of the 50% land sale.:) I now have all my city side land bought but will slowly fill it.
I do not mind paying GI as they have been putting out some enjoyable quests lately.

Top Bottom