Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.6 Update

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Before update I had 228 neighbor and now I have 226. I had screen shoots of almost everything before update and spend my time with scren shooting all neighbors. The new neighbors I added on one month or two ago was gone and who send me request and waiting in my waiting list was included. As I check 8 new good neighbors gone and 6 new unknown neighbor was included.

I suggest to clean your waiting neighbor list before update!!

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Well, uncollected gifts is something you don't technically have since you didn't accept them? We can't really do anything about that, sorry. That was not intentional on our side to delete any of them, but usually you get gifts and you collect them, so it's not a huge issue for most people.

Please report all of the planes gone missing through support team, we'll look into it.

As for the neighbors and their total number: it works as it should for everyone who updated to the latest version. Before, the neighbor didn't dissappear from your neighbor list even if he deleted you as a neighbor. Now if you delete him, you dissappear automatically from his list, and vice versa. All the more fun to find true friends now!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
atlz8au
Username
Bliedeg
I have lost all of my 140+ friends and I know for sure that is not because of all of them deleting me.
I had lost two planes but those are now back.
Also the flight screen is way to zoomed in. I liked the old distance/type face. It's almost impossible to use the different screens now.

Edit: grammar

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
One other thing I wanted to add about the update. When you open up a gift from a neighbor it automatically sends back the same item. When it is not a item you can send, it automatically puts the gift that sends. Sorry have hard time explaining. I can not send fuel 20. When someone sends me fuel 20 it automatically changes it to 10 passengers. But at this point you still have to hit send. I like and I don't like that. Much faster to send gifts.

Last edited:
@Long , I also wanted to all items in the warehouse such as launch ready, Space items, Mystery Bonus are still there.

Thanks again Chad! However, I didn't quite understand your comments regarding gift send back. Are you saying whenever you accept a gift from a neighbor, it would auto return that same gift to that neighbor? That's not good, your neighbor sends something you need, but your neighbor needs something else that you cannot select to send now?

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Thanks again Chad! However, I didn't quite understand your comments regarding gift send back. Are you saying whenever you accept a gift from a neighbor, it would auto return that same gift to that neighbor? That's not good, your neighbor sends something you need, but your neighbor needs something else that you cannot select to send now?
@Long , That is not good. However I just tried it again. When I get the gift it automatically changes the item but does not send it. Maybe I was just to fast before. So it should be ok. Nope just noticed a HUGE problem with that. I had received 5 gifts, and accepted those gifts. Free2Play . So then I went to go send a gift so someone that was on my 5 received gifts list (Just sent 1), I sent 1 gift. Then when I returned to the send gift screen I was expecting 4 of them to be there. They where all gone. So that is a huge problem.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
@Long Free2Play Wow, just notice a more MAJOR problem. I had 2 more gifts, I accepted those gifts and I had 2 gifts to return. So I just closed the window, opened it up right away and those 2 people where gone. So apparently now you must return gifts immediately and you have no choice what you can send. That's terrible.

@Long , That is not good. However I just tried it again. When I get the gift it automatically changes the item but does not send it. Maybe I was just to fast before. So it should be ok. Nope just noticed a HUGE problem with that. I had received 5 gifts, and accepted those gifts. Free2Play . So then I went to go send a gift so someone that was on my 5 received gifts list (Just sent 1), I sent 1 gift. Then when I returned to the send gift screen I was expecting 4 of them to be there. They where all gone. So that is a huge problem.
So you are saying, as soon as you send one gift to a neighbor (or even just close your gifting window) you received gift from, all other gifts you received were gone. That means you would not know who sent you gifts, so you would not be able to send anything back to them, unless you write down every neighbor's name on a piece of paper when you first accepted those gift. That's a bug.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
So you are saying, as soon as you send one gift to a neighbor (or even just close your gifting window) you received gift from, all other gifts you received were gone. That means you would not know who sent you gifts, so you would not be able to send anything back to them, unless you write down every neighbor's name on a piece of paper when you first accepted those gift. That's a bug.
Not exactly, @Long . If at any time you close that window you can not send them a gift unless you write their name down and manually send them a gift. You can return a gift right away but that gift is pre-determined. Once you close that window all the people that sent you gift is gone. Does that help?

Not exactly, @Long . If at any time you close that window you can not send them a gift unless you write their name down and manually send them a gift. You can return a gift right away but that gift is pre-determined. Once you close that window all the people that sent you gift is gone. Does that help?

Yeah, that's what I meant. So if you still want to be a responsive neighbor, everybody needs to start writing down neighbor's name that you received gifts from now. If that is the case, it's a bug for sure.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Can someone post a screenshot of this new zoom feature, please? I am curious. I know I shouldn't be laughing while reading about the gifting bug, but I am because it is such a joke. If it's not broken, don't fix it. It was working fine before, why change it? There are so many things to fix, why not fix those instead?

BTW, how does the update affect the Alliances? Anyone?

Top Bottom