Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

24 hour Timer Resets evertime I re-open game

D

Deleted member 5399

Mine worked the opposite @Cluck
I'd visit and gift, close the game for a moment, open it and was back to visiting and gifting again. 4 times this happened but only with !KB. lol now after all that I got to wait 12 hours and 42 minutes until gifting time.
In !KB2 I didn't get this lol Groundhog Day syndrome.

D

Deleted member 5399

I still cant figure anywhere to sell any planes . it keeps wanting me to spend 10 greenies and put new plane in the second slot. Cant sell planes in or out of reserve hangar. Reserve hangar is permanent fixture now. Cant sell it.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Cluck
Lol I checked !KB2 city and had just over an hour before gifting, and :( never even got the chance. I just left there with 23 hours and 56 minutes and never saw anyone's city.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Yea, both my games Chuck/item needed and Chuck2/item needed are resetting everytime I open the game. Darn, won't be visiting too many neighbors or gifting until this gets fixed.

Chuck

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I still cant figure anywhere to sell any planes . it keeps wanting me to spend 10 greenies and put new plane in the second slot. Cant sell planes in or out of reserve hangar. Reserve hangar is permanent fixture now. Cant sell it.

you do not sell planes that you put in the reserve hanger., it just stores them until you need it again.

It will empty one of your regular hangers so you can buy a new plane. Only on regular hangers you can buy and sell planes.

Reserve hanger was created so that you do not have to buy the same plane again. It works best for higher level planes so you can temporary downgrade to lower level planes to complete special building quest light alien statue.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
you do not sell planes that you put in the reserve hanger., it just stores them until you need it again.

It will empty one of your regular hangers so you can buy a new plane. Only on regular hangers you can buy and sell planes.

Reserve hanger was created so that you do not have to buy the same plane again. It works best for higher level planes so you can temporary downgrade to lower level planes to complete special building quest light alien statue.
ok dumb question but how the heck do I put a plane into it?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Like @Saralaraloola, my timer is reseting has happened twice
Mine has been doing it since this morning, seems that there are several having this issue, I just submitted a ticket too. Look at my hearts level too, that's bizarre. OK I'm adding screenshots f when I visit you and my city screen.
accc.jpg
ac3.jpg

Attachments

• acccccc.jpg
    acccccc.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 90
Top Bottom