Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android 2.22h bug with QL

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi all,

Today I joined a launch (IOS) with one QL.
Since then every time my game is closed it returns to 2.22h (nothing saved) Every time my tablet goes to screensaver the time stops running.....

A. Did other people this problem? I think I saw something from @Abhishek Jain, @Suresh and @InCoNvEnIeNtE
B. How can it be solved? Does sitting out the 2.22h + the rest of the time solving the problem?

Thanks

Edit: restore isn't an option as I don't Back-up (problems with helium)

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
hi all,

Since then every time my game is closed it returns to 2.22h (nothing saved) Every time my tablet goes to screensaver the time stops running.....

A. Did other people this problem? I think I saw something from @Abhishek Jain, @Suresh and @InCoNvEnIeNtE
B. How can it be solved? Does sitting out the 2.22h + the rest of the time solving the problem?

Thanks

I waited until the time reaches 0, it says "Ready", but the shuttle does not land. And when you close the game and come back, it starts from 2.23 all over again.
Ivan replied to my thread about this bug saying that he knows what is causing it and his team is working on it.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I just got 24h solo launch again, third time. Hahaha, cool.... Hoped this will be solved with new update, but it seems we need to keep our blacklist of neighbors, that is no possible to join their launches... @Jay J do not smile... Again... :D:censored:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
hi all,

Thanks

Yes @flip123 i too experienced the same issue. Was stuck in 2ht22min loop..i too read the post by @Jay J so came to know that it wont solve. I overcame this by restoring back up.

Top Bottom