Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch 13 Feb next @ 21:30 GMT have one QL so far

Well I have about 8 million coins on m22 and bought a lot of the expensive buildings already so I can live with it but m23 hasn't even got level 10 terminal etc yet and it will take forever on a second game as I don't have the patience, m22 gets all the love. If I could have joined a ql party every now and then and gained coins it would be so much easier. I'll try tomorrow as I haven't updated yet. The thread is in here somewhere about who is having the party, I may chuck a ql in with m23 if it's working and I'm getting coins but there could be a few others not updating a trying one last push so could get manic. Will be fun!

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
@M22 I have one more QL saved for Sunday (I can't play tomorrow) so if you don't use yours and have time on Sunday, we could have a 2 QL party to earn coins. I have plenty of fuel to support it

Top Bottom