Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

1000+ Red launch April.2018 is completed

It's Day #3.

Based on AJ & Husam's rankings in the Lunar Mission chart, over 500+ launches was completed in the last 2 days.

Many of the Top 50 players in the weekly ranking has joined our 1000-red-launch-party launches too. We need lots of player around the clock to keep the launches going, so do join in !!!
I joined first day to see what was going on. Great idea but as you have all your top 50 players, little minions get 10th place. If you've only got 5 launch boxes sorry you want higher than 10th. If you need red rewards and not just launch numbers, you're not joining a launch that you have zero idea where youll end up.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I joined first day to see what was going on. Great idea but as you have all your top 50 players, little minions get 10th place. If you've only got 5 launch boxes sorry you want higher than 10th. If you need red rewards and not just launch numbers, you're not joining a launch that you have zero idea where youll end up.
If you put 50 or 100 fuel, Expect to stay lower in launches, There are many small player's who take #1 without QL, Be fast, Put 936 fuel and #1 will be yours.

If you put 50 or 100 fuel, Expect to stay lower in launches, There are many small player's who take #1 without QL, Be fast, Put 936 fuel and #1 will be yours.
Read the instructions given. Told to stay on 96! Either you do or you don't follow the rules! I joined a launch that was not one if your 3s, put in 936 points and a prat called barisol jumped me with a PEB when there were only 100 points to go! Seems no one sticking to any rules.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Read the instructions given. Told to stay on 96! Either you do or you don't follow the rules! I joined a launch that was not one if your 3s, put in 936 points and a prat called barisol jumped me with a PEB when there were only 100 points to go! Seems no one sticking to any rules.
Launches are freestyle, If you get hijacked in one launch, Try another time, Hijacking is normal in freestyle launches. Only way is to keep adding fuel until it gets lifted.

Top Bottom