Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

100-item limit clarification?

tomguglielmi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u6gvwrz
Username
Thomas Guglielmi
So I can’t find the answer to this elsewhere, but wanted to check.

I understand the 100-item limit for items in inventory. Does that also apply to collection items for space launches? Specifically, I have 99 of the Field Ration item- and yesterday when I collected one more, it looked like the item (and Launch Ready award) just disappeared when I clicked on it. This would be v frustrating, as the burn rate on the space launch items (explosives bolts etc) would obviously be faster than the burn on collectible items (Field Ration etc). Any guidance would be welcome!
8930B347-9CB1-4604-90CC-821E6759E34A.png

I understand the 100-item limit for items in inventory. Does that also apply to collection items for space launches? Specifically, I have 99 of the Field Ration item- and yesterday when I collected one more, it looked like the item (and Launch Ready award) just disappeared when I clicked on it. This would be v frustrating, as the burn rate on the space launch items (explosives bolts etc) would obviously be faster than the burn on collectible items (Field Ration etc). Any guidance would be welcome!View attachment 24495
There is no limit on those collections. Its just items in the warehouse.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

I understand the 100-item limit for items in inventory. Does that also apply to collection items for space launches? Specifically, I have 99 of the Field Ration item- and yesterday when I collected one more, it looked like the item (and Launch Ready award) just disappeared when I clicked on it. This would be v frustrating, as the burn rate on the space launch items (explosives bolts etc) would obviously be faster than the burn on collectible items (Field Ration etc). Any guidance would be welcome!View attachment 24495
See attached for evidence.EB2ABE04-0221-46E3-BF9C-3E3451E6B882.jpeg012022B6-EF79-4ADE-92B2-C0FFBEFE2C37.jpeg

The item shouldn’t have disappeared. But sometimes connection issues can cause that type of errors

Top Bottom