Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
UPDATE - (Wednesday AM)
Green Launch 0840 EST 1340 GMT - 10 hours remaining - only one neighbor has joined so far.
Total points 1198 (1120 from me and 78 for player #2) !
Easy 2nd place up for grabs.
Going to Slo burn !!!
HI !!!! - Green launch started 8/27/13 EST 1845 - 2345 GMT. 738 points in so far - (y)

If you join post an update to this thread. Bill
@Rsorour @Brexter @Uncle Mans @Pakman @pwcmvj @primodakine @Simondo @Rocco @flip123 @Gt city @Colin Chew @sportybear @Rabblerouser @LAX@greensmith @Jahuno. @Gt city @Bali Hi @Simp1710 @Gdog @Mrstepot @HP-
billsnj I checked several times last night from my beckyp2 game and I never saw your launch. :( lonely, lonely, lonely....

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi Bill, yes thank you I get a fuel catalyst from you each day, which I religiously return. Obviously it's not reaching you! Sorry!!!
Gdog - I see that you are visiting, by your avatar. However, to date, I am not receiving any gifts from you.
I guess the real question is "Will GI ever restore your game and others that have been penalized back to normal?"
GI - has deemed that due to their incompetent programing personal which, Bottom Line, caused the problem - all those who received a few extra Greenies were CHEATERS! Taking this position by a Company that presently has a dozen or more games available, across the entire span of interactive devices is, simply put, childish!
They, GI, were the Root Cause - they, G,I need to step up and admit that they were the party that started the issue!
Happy Helen Mrstepot LAX Neil ellor flip123 Pakman Jahuno. greensmith Zhang GamingSwiftie InCoNvEnIeNtE Rsorour Simondo Simp1710 sportybear

Top Bottom