Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Simp1710
Hi,
Have just seen you on my launch pad, will join in if that's ok...you'll be the first one I've actually launched with, only gone solo before...I've read previously about 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, what's that all about, and which place do you want??
Cheers,
Az
Hi Az1 good to have you on board.
In a launch you can have 1 gold (1st) place, 2 silver (2nd and 3rd place) and 2 bronze... Not sure if there are any after this as never seen more than 5 peeps in a launch before.
Thanks for the help, and also to onehyy :)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Neil ellor
I take it then that my gift didn't come through this morning? Let me know for sure, and I will continue gifting to Ne2 if that is the case as I'm sure you confirmed that Ne2 is receiving ok...?
I'm not sure if it is the case with you, however, what clicked for me was that my problems started when we went to France in June, and the iPad automatically advanced the time forward by an hour....I'd heard about changing the time being referred to as cheating, but I assumed that was when people moved the time forward by a whole day and did it deliberately....so then I started the ticket with GI explaining and they replied saying that I needed to take my iPad off 'automatic update' and stick to London time even if going away...have you been away at all where something similar happened??
Good luck anyway with GI, hope you get it sorted...
Az
Az1 good news is your gift arrived today whoopee thank you. I have returned from Captain tneil but I don't think it will arrive. Please keep sending gifts to Captain tneil especially the spare prop whilst the quest is going. I will return what I can from Ne2 but it is limited. Hopefully I will get my game back on track neil

Az1 good news is your gift arrived today whoopee thank you. I have returned from Captain tneil but I don't think it will arrive. Please keep sending gifts to Captain tneil especially the spare prop whilst the quest is going. I will return what I can from Ne2 but it is limited. Hopefully I will get my game back on track neil
Neil ellor
Hi... You're right in that nothing has come through from Captain tneil....but does that mean there's an issue on my g

Pakman Thanks for joining - I need 2 Crab Nebulas for my 7th AL. (y) Also checking my daily log - have not received anything from PK2 for 6 days ??? :cool: Bill

Bill - have been sending you spare wire every day so it looks like GI are therefore also now blocking my Pakman2 game from gifting / joining launches, (in additon to Pakman3 game).

Can anyone else confirm if they have received gifts from Pakman2 over last few days Happy Helen Mrstepot greensmith Gt city I Fly Rsorour Bali Hi Aero Az1 TheDarkside Deetee04 GamingSwiftie Ianda11 Jahuno. LAX Magneto Rabblerouser Scoob1964 Simp1710 Uncle Mans Arne flip123 sergeant.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Bill - have been sending you spare wire every day so it looks like GI are therefore also now blocking my Pakman2 game from gifting / joining launches, (in additon to Pakman3 game).

Can anyone else confirm if they have received gifts from Pakman2 over last few days Happy Helen Mrstepot greensmith Gt city I Fly Rsorour Bali Hi Aero Az1 TheDarkside Deetee04 GamingSwiftie Ianda11 Jahuno. LAX Magneto Rabblerouser Scoob1964 Simp1710 Uncle Mans Arne flip123 sergeant.
Pakman I have only received spare wires from Pakman. Nothing from Pakman2. :-(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant

I received meal from Pakman yesterday ,thanks , nothing from Pakman2 so far

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2

Can anyone else confirm if they have received gifts from Pakman2 over last few days.
Pakman, I don't know, I don't keep track of the gifts....

I think thelast time I got a gift fromPakman2 was 3 days ago.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

Pakman Mrstepot Just reviewed my daily log and it appears that the last time I received a Gift from PK2 was either Aug 17th 0r 18th. My list of great neighbors continues to dwindle !!! :mad::mad::mad: -- Bill -- PS next week Aug 25th.26th will be 60 days since the Gifting Stopped !!!!.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Pakman Mrstepot Just reviewed my daily log and it appears that the last time I received a Gift from PK2 was either Aug 17th 0r 18th. My list of great neighbors continues to dwindle !!! :mad::mad::mad: -- Bill -- PS next week Aug 25th.26th will be 60 days since the Gifting Stopped !!!!.
I miss the good old days when we could all send gifts to each other that actually got to their intended destinations. And it just isn't any fun to launch solo all the time. Boo Hoo! :(

Top Bottom