Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Homerunking
Username
Homerunking
Gdog - I see that you are visiting, by your avatar. However, to date, I am not receiving any gifts from you.
I guess the real question is "Will GI ever restore your game and others that have been penalized back to normal?"
GI - has deemed that due to their incompetent programing personal which, Bottom Line, caused the problem - all those who received a few extra Greenies were CHEATERS! Taking this position by a Company that presently has a dozen or more games available, across the entire span of interactive devices is, simply put, childish!
They, GI, were the Root Cause - they, G,I need to step up and admit that they were the party that started the issue!
Happy Helen Mrstepot LAX Neil ellor flip123 Pakman Jahuno. greensmith Zhang GamingSwiftie InCoNvEnIeNtE Rsorour Simondo Simp1710 sportybear

Bill can you add me as a friend so I can join your next launch.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Homerunking
Username
Homerunking
Gdog - I see that you are visiting, by your avatar. However, to date, I am not receiving any gifts from you.
I guess the real question is "Will GI ever restore your game and others that have been penalized back to normal?"
GI - has deemed that due to their incompetent programing personal which, Bottom Line, caused the problem - all those who received a few extra Greenies were CHEATERS! Taking this position by a Company that presently has a dozen or more games available, across the entire span of interactive devices is, simply put, childish!
They, GI, were the Root Cause - they, G,I need to step up and admit that they were the party that started the issue!
Happy Helen Mrstepot LAX Neil ellor flip123 Pakman Jahuno. greensmith Zhang GamingSwiftie InCoNvEnIeNtE Rsorour Simondo Simp1710 sportybear
Just sent you fuel catalyst did you get it.

Helen Elizabeth

Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi HH
Yes I still gift you everyday, but I haven't had anything from you for a while. Flipping GI
Gdog

What a shame, I can see when you tap on my city, that's a real bummer!

I will send jumbo item later, let me know if you can receive!

When is this going to get sorted out by GI :(

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
HI !!!! - Green launch --- started 9/05/13 0930 EST - 1430 GMT 738 points in so far - (y) Please don't let me FLY Solo o_O (y)

If you join post an update to this thread. Bill

HI !!!! - Green launch --- started 9/05/13 0930 EST - 1430 GMT 738 points in so far - (y) Please don't let me FLY Solo o_O (y)

If you join post an update to this thread. Bill
@Rsorour @Brexter @Uncle Mans @Pakman @pwcmvj @primodakine @Simondo @Rocco @flip123 @Gt city@Colin Chew @sportybear @Rabblerouser @LAX @greensmith@Jahuno. @Gt city @Bali Hi @Simp1710 @Gdog @Mrstepot @HP- @InCoNvEnIeNtE

UPDATE - 1230 EST 1730 GMT - Still SOLO - 878 points in - easy 2nd place available. (y) CAPTCHA

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I just started my very first GREEN launch from my beckyp2 game. I am guessing no one can see it, but just in case anyone anywhere in the world can see it, please know you are most welcome to join!
billsnj Neil ellor flip123 Pakman Rsorour Simp1710 TimP Colin Chew Jahuno.

Couldn't see it I'm afraid - I hope you have enough to ensure a successful launch as its horrible going Hans Solo!!
Guys - if you cant see beckyp2 launch, Pakman has also started a green launch. I will be be slow burning it all the way as I'm not bothered about the gold so all welcome.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Couldn't see it I'm afraid - I hope you have enough to ensure a successful launch as its horrible going Hans Solo!!
Guys - if you cant see beckyp2 launch, Pakman has also started a green launch. I will be be slow burning it all the way as I'm not bothered about the gold so all welcome.
Pakman thanks for trying! Yes, I have learned the hard way not to start a launch unless I am sure I can complete it on my own. I have been launching "Hans Solo" (cute!) since June 26th on my original game, so I am used to it (but still hate having to fly alone all the time!) I was hoping my beckyp2 game might be different, but I guess not. Oh well!
Good luck with your launch! :)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Pakman thanks for trying! Yes, I have learned the hard way not to start a launch unless I am sure I can complete it on my own. I have been launching "Hans Solo" (cute!) since June 26th on my original game, so I am used to it (but still hate having to fly alone all the time!) I was hoping my beckyp2 game might be different, but I guess not. Oh well!
Good luck with your launch! :)
Becky keep it up at least you know no one can jump in and get gold. Pakman thanks for the server rack just need one more then I think I can green launch again with Ne2

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Ok ...maybe i underestimated what i have ... i put in 450-500 points...nothing big so far will slow burn till i receive something in the afternoon (6:30pm EST). To be honest i was not going for gold. If anybody has the ammunition and want to make it a quick launch ..then go for it..no problem with me. Otherwise ...it will be a slow one. Pakman billsnj
Cheers!

Top Bottom