Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Last words

Many of the people who have been banned were those that helped many of us in the past.

They didn’t change the code on the game they exploited weak spots in the programming.

To me a cheat is someone that goes out if their way to break the game code and adjust the code to their advantage - I would suggest that exploitation of a games weak spots is not cheating.

I’ve been playing computer games since the early 70’s - when we were all hooked on PlayStation games didn’t people scour the internet to find hidden short cuts - of course they did but no one else was affected as the games were not online

What we have now is an alliance part of the game where those who have outrageous numbers and almost certainly broken the game code to get those places. But the developer has targeted those who exploited weak areas by the looks of it.

It’s a dilemma for everyone who plays online games

Oh, by the way, I have not broken the game code even though I probably could do and I wasn’t aware of many if the good bugs until it was to late to enjoy the F3 bug, the quick click bug and I have no idea about the reset bug but I suspect that’s an android or windows thing not IOS.

I absolutely 100% applaud developers who ban cheats but many of the guys who have been banned actually spent a lot of cash on this game and exploited weak programming. In my mind the programming should have of course been tightened up to reduce those issues but banning those guys dies seem harsh when blatant cheaters will just resurface ( if the6 broke the code they will of course have back ups and be able to do it again)

Many of the people who have been banned were those that helped many of us in the past.

They didn’t change the code on the game they exploited weak spots in the programming.

To me a cheat is someone that goes out if their way to break the game code and adjust the code to their advantage - I would suggest that exploitation of a games weak spots is not cheating.

I’ve been playing computer games since the early 70’s - when we were all hooked on PlayStation games didn’t people scour the internet to find hidden short cuts - of course they did but no one else was affected as the games were not online

What we have now is an alliance part of the game where those who have outrageous numbers and almost certainly broken the game code to get those places. But the developer has targeted those who exploited weak areas by the looks of it.

It’s a dilemma for everyone who plays online games

Oh, by the way, I have not broken the game code even though I probably could do and I wasn’t aware of many if the good bugs until it was to late to enjoy the F3 bug, the quick click bug and I have no idea about the reset bug but I suspect that’s an android or windows thing not IOS.

I absolutely 100% applaud developers who ban cheats but many of the guys who have been banned actually spent a lot of cash on this game and exploited weak programming. In my mind the programming should have of course been tightened up to reduce those issues but banning those guys dies seem harsh when blatant cheaters will just resurface ( if the6 broke the code they will of course have back ups and be able to do it again)
Perhaps if those who "exploited weak spots" hadn't done so in order to take first in EVERYTHING, we would not be cheering so loudly. A good many of us have taken advantage of the good bugs to help our games along, but not at the expense of everyone else who is playing fairly.

Perhaps if those who "exploited weak spots" hadn't done so in order to take first in EVERYTHING, we would not be cheering so loudly. A good many of us have taken advantage of the good bugs to help our games along, but not at the expense of everyone else who is playing fairly.
Oh yeah I do agree totally but if the weak spot is there then it will get exploited. That’s just a fact of life, the game should have been adjusted earlier on - unless GI were happy with those exploiting the weak spots - bu5 that’s just another conspiracy theory :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Oh geez please, just grow up and shut up. Most of the negative comments here are coming from 'friends' of their fellow alliance members (being banned) or not banned :sleep::cigar:, whom have had a great run for many years and just simply hang onto every word they say simply because of the weekly bonuses :hungry:. I don't get how you always claim/justify glory in cheating.
GI have done good for once....you were warned, read Ivan's previous posts. Yeah JOKERJOER is still there (does my head in too tbh) but they've millions to sift through.

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
You will be banned if you do - and all honest players, including myself, will have no sympathy if you do.

I do not want to do it ! But I didn't know some players were able to modify data ! It could explain why some player fly 10 000 000 000 000 passengers a week !

If you modify data, you don't need this forum, whereas this forum is coool :D ! I would prefere play with this forum !

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
So basically what you're saying is that cheats should be allowed to continue, and no action should be taken against them? And the community should suck up and support their cheating for no reason?

There's no smoke without fire. I've not cheated or given any reason to be doubted... I'm not being banned. It's simple.

Makes me wonder why those that are complaining the loudest are doing so?
No. I meant that you will be banned next. For using the forum, which obviously is "unfair advantage" over people who play in the dark.

Then what's wrong with cheering GI taking action?
The same thing that's wrong with sheep cheering for cows getting slaughtered. When they run out of cows, sheep will be next. That's what's wrong.

What's wrong is GI banning people for minor transgressions, that lie outside of the scope of the game (like system reset button). GI ranking system if broken by design and instead of fixing it, they ban people for their own weakness. Guess what, you can cheat without even realizing you're cheating. I had my sd card broken once, so the game crashed after few seconds. Each time I launched it, I got credited with all flights, again and again. I noticed it so I stopped playing for a while, but what if I didn't?

That's the point: you may not even realize you're a cheater, that's how broken the game is. Banning the players won't help if they can't tell they're doing wrong.

Simply not having the 100 item limit is unfair advantage. How can I care about unfair advantage if it's something GI had imposed on other people?

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Oh geez please, just grow up and shut up. Most of the negative comments here are coming from 'friends' of their fellow alliance members (being banned) or not banned :sleep::cigar:, whom have had a great run for many years and just simply hang onto every word they say simply because of the weekly bonuses :hungry:. I don't get how you always claim/justify glory in cheating.
GI have done good for once....you were warned, read Ivan's previous posts. Yeah JOKERJOER is still there (does my head in too tbh) but they've millions to sift through.
Oh please that grow up and address my concerns of being banned twice over 1) popping the SIM card 2) not restarting the game often enough.

And the fact that people exploiting flaws that GI created are banned, but the heavyweight cheating champions rule undisputed as if nothing happened.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
My 'Last Words' are - take it up with GI :whistle:
I have no idea what you're talking about as I never said anything about leaving or anything like that. Neither I am saying anything about "a friend of mine".
You dismiss the complaints as coming from beneficiaries of said cheats. My concern is about the fluidity of "unfair advantage" and how the term can be interpreted any way one sees fit.
I asked you a question, please answer it. Otherwise I can say that the GI's random banning haven't affected you yet, so you live in denial that it never will.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
We're discussing a matter that concerns general public.

I agree, we were actually just discussing a issue as we have done in the past with no malice intended at all on either part.

My post #112 were supposed to be my 'last words' within this thread as it's just going around in circles and I have no more to add than has already been said - Please, please don't make me have more 'last words' :sleep:;)

My post #105 wasn't directed at AgentL just a overall observation of this loooooooooong thread that's going nowhere (y)

How is having @LjGibbs answering a specific question of how you were banned being a general discussion.

She answered your question by saying contact GI, what more do you want.
I actually like hearing the discussion although some of the language (from everyone) could be a little less insulting/aggressive. We have one or two protagonists who like to throw grenades and watch, which isn’t helping either. A lot of assumptions are being made and a few (some highly credible and long respected) people are incorrectly being thrown under the bus without any evidence. This forum has been pretty good at avoiding trolls this sort of negativity in the past.

Top Bottom