Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Last words

I actually like hearing the discussion
Same normally, but I’m starting to think we’ve seen all points if view and this thread needs to finish. Nobody is going to change their mind and there are some deep-rooted beliefs on both sides. It will just descend further.

How about we move this on to something less controversial like religion, politics or gun control?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Same normally, but I’m starting to think we’ve seen all points if view and this thread needs to finish. Nobody is going to change their mind and there are some deep-rooted beliefs on both sides. It will just descend further.

How about we move this on to something less controversial like religion, politics or gun control?

Ah ah :D ! You make me laugh !

D

Deleted member 5399

MY LAST WORD!!!
THIS GUY...……………
Anyone else whom I deny neighbor requests, DOES NOT, reoccur every day on my requests list, hounding me to join his fuel ring or whatever ring it may be. AND if you have copied and pasted my codes because you got them here, remove them from your notes, lest I report you as a hack to the proper authorities.

Because of you, I now have to deny others the right to send me requests, unless they PM me to do so. So people have you to blame for that.
Stop sending me requests.JPG

MY LAST WORD!!!
THIS GUY...……………
Anyone else whom I deny neighbor requests, DOES NOT, reoccur every day on my requests list, hounding me to join his fuel ring or whatever ring it may be. AND if you have copied and pasted my codes because you got them here, remove them from your notes, lest I report you as a hack to the proper authorities.

Because of you, I now have to deny others the right to send me requests, unless they PM me to do so. So people have you to blame for that.View attachment 13534

I’ve had requests to all of my accounts as well. I was stumped because I removed my codes from the forum a few months ago knowing I could delete requests without worry. Alas, all you need to do now is look at any alliance page, view it’s members and their cities and send as many neighbour requests as you like. If there’s more to it than that, I don’t know. I will say that the number of requests from people in high ranking alliances has skyrocketed in the last week.

Edit: @KenDuckySmith funnily enough, I changed my sig about a week ago as a response to this situation. It now reads “PM and ask before adding me. I delete all unknown neighbour requests.” The red part was the change. So now I’m happy to continue deleting all requests as I did before ;).

Last edited:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I’ve had requests to all of my accounts as well. I was stumped because I removed my codes from the forum a few months ago knowing I could delete requests without worry. Alas, all you need to do now is look at any alliance page, view it’s members and their cities and send as many neighbour requests as you like. If there’s more to it than that, I don’t know. I will say that the number of requests from people in high ranking alliances has skyrocketed in the last week.
During evenets, I get a ton of request from the events rankings page too. People click to visit and then the little plus sign to request you.

SS1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hwuqah
Username
SS1
Simply not having the 100 item limit is unfair advantage. How can I care about unfair advantage if it's something GI had imposed on other people?[/QUOTE]

The above quote would be an appropriate "last word". After AC being played for 5 years,, GI imposed the 100 item limit on all new players,, if that's not an "unfair advantage over other players" I don't know a better example of what would be. And that cheat was put in place by GI themselves. This speaks volumes to GI's actual stance on "fair play",,, that grossly "unfair" change is definitive proof that in reality GI couldn't care less about what's "fair".

MY LAST WORD!!!
THIS GUY...……………

Because of you, I now have to deny others the right to send me requests, unless they PM me to do so. So people have you to blame for that.View attachment 13534
I've received requests from this guy on all 3 games, multiple times on my main game. :mad::mad::mad: Just keep on deleting!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
How is having @LjGibbs answering a specific question of how you were banned being a general discussion.
AFAIK that's how every discussion looks like. One sides says A, the other challenges the A.

She answered your question by saying contact GI,
I wasn't banned now. I was wrongfully banned in the past and that was resolved this way or another long time ago. It's merely an example on how random and unfair GI banning policy is, therefore it's reasonable assumption that people currently banned were also banned unfairly. So cheering for bans is not appropriate reaction for us, but rather we should ask if something we're doing now isn't going to be "unfair advantage" in the future.
what more do you want.
Reaching a constructive consensus, learning how I am wrong and GI today isn't the GI from few months ago, or maybe making others realize how undeserved some of their banning is. That's what I want, from this discussion and pretty much every other one as well.

I really don't understand what are you trying to achieve. If you want me no longer post on the forum, just tell me to leave. Discussion is the whole point of having a forum, that's what I'm here for. If I'm doing something wrong, then please tell me. That's first time in my life when a moderator tells people to stop having discussion in general. Usually there is a reason why a particular discussion is unwelcomed, eg inappropriate subject, personal attacks, etc.

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
AFAIK that's how every discussion looks like. One sides says A, the other challenges the A.

I wasn't banned now. I was wrongfully banned in the past and that was resolved this way or another long time ago. It's merely an example on how random and unfair GI banning policy is, therefore it's reasonable assumption that people currently banned were also banned unfairly. So cheering for bans is not appropriate reaction for us, but rather we should ask if something we're doing now isn't going to be "unfair advantage" in the future.
Reaching a constructive consensus, learning how I am wrong and GI today isn't the GI from few months ago, or maybe making others realize how undeserved some of their banning is. That's what I want, from this discussion and pretty much every other one as well.

I really don't understand what are you trying to achieve. If you want me no longer post on the forum, just tell me to leave. Discussion is the whole point of having a forum, that's what I'm here for. If I'm doing something wrong, then please tell me. That's first time in my life when a moderator tells people to stop having discussion in general. Usually there is a reason why a particular discussion is unwelcomed, eg inappropriate subject, personal attacks, etc.

@Agent L

I am posting what I read in this thread based on my understanding of posts.

It seemed to me that a disagreement was beginning to start with you and another member. I asked you to keep it private.

Based on your other post which I quoted the answer was obvious to me and maybe others but maybe not to you. I am sorry if lead to a misunderstanding. You allowed to post but if I see it heading to a disagreement or deteriorating, I will issue a warning to the people involved and may close the thread if it continues.

So far I do not see any reason to close the thread as the posts are not leading to issues. I prefer threads to fade away from non posting.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010

Religion and policitcs? Hell no. Please not

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
But you're a cheater too. You backup your game, that's "unfair advantage" over honest players who don't. You deserve no sympathy.

I was only backing up my game in case it crashed and GI could not restore it and it has been well over a year when I did that since they fixed it and can restore games now. How can it be an "unfair advantage" if I was only protecting my game and not using it to cheat? You falsely accuse me of cheating and you owe me an apology.

I was only backing up my game in case it crashed and GI could not restore it and it has been well over a year when I did that since they fixed it and can restore games now. How can it be an "unfair advantage" if I was only protecting my game and not using it to cheat? You falsely accuse me of cheating and you owe me an apology.
:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
it's reasonable assumption that people currently banned were also banned unfairly.
All of the Player's that were banned were using reset bug or Backup restore to fly more passengers than what they actually flied(Ask any player who was banned this time).
There still are Player's who are currently using it and more things needs to be done for making it Fair play for everyone but I hope this is first of many steps by GI.

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I don't accuse you of cheating. I also backup my game and I don't consider that cheating.

What I am saying is that tomorrow GI may declare that losing game progress is game feature and our backup is "unfair advantage" over players who don't have backup.

The problem is not players doing things, it's GI retroactively declaring that doing it was bannable.

Top Bottom