Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Last words

I suppose something has to be done about support accounts
Leave our support accounts alone, they are just there a supports right now I'm going to activate a QL on my main and I am most certain that I will not be seeing you in any of my 30 or so launches I am planning to do enter, the supports; they are willing to support with whatever the main gaim needs. Every morning I need 273 units of fuel my main gme can only supply 213 I have a shortfall of 60 units to send all my planes in one go' Enter the support account to compensate the shortfall. On Friday I am planning to hunt for QLs with jets, they need 40 000 or so units of fuel (later I will be doing the same with jumbos and that's 200k units of fuel) will you offer me that much fuel? ...then enter the support games; unless if you are willing to sacrifice your game to support others then by all means however, there is a condition; everything happens as I plan and you will be on call at moments notice without complaining.

Just my 2 cents.

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.
It looks like God (GI) worked five days (well, in the modern society we have 5 working days week, so God (GI) should not work six days) and took some rest.
During weekend we started seeing familiar faces. In the Caracas ranking all went good until Friday and then Mitlain2 popped up and climbed up the ranking to top seat in just few hours. 179 Giant flights, accelerated by fuel, mean 25,418 drops of fuel.
Could it be done? Surely yes, I have much more fuel. Is it reasonable to be done? If you haven't done all adventure flights, if you have still some alliance maps to fly, NO! Just to get 1 gold chest, i.e. 3 gold tokens and to appear for another week at the top of the ranking it is not worth to spend your fuel. So what's the conclusion: Mitlain2 is most probably cheating and GI is powerless to take any action. Poor pathetic GI!

Indeed, if GI doesn't take any measures until end of tomorrow I might consider using the reset bug - so I'll take the seat what I earned in the normal competition and if GI decides to ban me, well - I need some more time for few books, for my family - it will be a good reason to abandon playing AC :(.
Btw, until today I used the reset bug only very few times (perhaps 3 or 4) exactly when I saw a new star raising from the ash during the weekend (I mean a player rocketing to #1 without to be amongst the first ten during the week) and trying to steel my seat in the weekly ranking. I never used it to just gain advantage against the other fair players neither have I used it when e.g. second or third leapfrogged me. Even in many cases with unfair competition I didn't use the bug if I saw the cheater doing hundred of flights and deciding it would take too much time to repeat the reset bug.

Is it sad that I don't know what the reset bug is?
I wouldn't say so. If you don't know how to use a specific bug than you can't be seduced to use it.
And believe me - if it's a bug helping you to develop your city faster or to save some real money, then it is OK to use it, but if it's a bug allowing you to take unfair advantage against the other players in the weekly rankings, it is completely different story. Reset bug is from the second type.

C'mon - really :confused: ?
Really! :p:p:p Maybe it was something windows players couldn't use:? I 'm familiar with backup, but have always been afraid to try it. I did enjoy the fast click for launches, and way back when, the multiple Duke visits, and probably another few bugs, like golden dice and using event hangars, so I'm certainly no angel! But I don't think I ever used the bugs for an advantage over other players (I hope). Can't decide if my favorite bug was being able to use event hangars, or golden dice.:confused::p

Really! :p:p:p Maybe it was something windows players couldn't use:? I 'm familiar with backup, but have always been afraid to try it. I did enjoy the fast click for launches, and way back when, the multiple Duke visits, and probably another few bugs, like golden dice and using event hangars, so I'm certainly no angel! But I don't think I ever used the bugs for an advantage over other players (I hope). Can't decide if my favorite bug was being able to use event hangars, or golden dice.:confused::p
Well, it was another good one (unfortunately before my time in AC), related to silver tokens, when some players ordered Grand Hotels for free. Not that right now I'm not overflowing with exactly silver tokens...
One more (I heard about it, when it was over), was the greenies bug with the fun fair around the city - players were able to get more greenies than initially forecasted.
Interestingly I didn't hear about GD bug, neither was I able to activate GD at reset - 2h (as reset is at 2am resp. 3am during summer time in my country) in the golden Planetariums days with only very few exceptions.
Multiple Duke visits: yeah, few times I used it, but frankly - I didn't need it. At some point I started to purchase maps frequently, so now I have all maps for Falcon and Thunderbird and almost all for Condor without having started to fly those planes yet. Mystery Bonus - I would probably need in the near future few Family tickets but I have 90 to collect from CBM collections and have just started to flying the alliance destinations, where I receive 1 Mystery Bonus at 2*-ing a destination, so purchasing 2 Boxes @8,000 coins a week seems enough.
And well, fast tap did almost every advanced player once GI decreased drastically Planetarium drop rate. The thing is that now GI stopped this and I don't see other gold token sources (I could fly Aztecs, but it needs a lot of fuel), while the prices for the buildings are still the inflated ones (150 gold tokens to restart a Mint, 250 gold tokens for L2 Reserve Hangar 2 etc.)

(y)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
That's the frigging point I am trying to convey from the very beginning:
GI is banning wrong people for wrong reasons - yet everyone here is cheering!

I am not disappointed in GI, because swinging bans blindly is just what they do. I'm disappointed in the community. Pitchforks and torches, without slightest though that it will be support accounts and backups, and out of game communication that might get considered "unfair advantage" next round.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
That's the frigging point I am trying to convey from the very beginning:
GI is banning wrong people for wrong reasons - yet everyone here is cheering!

I am not disappointed in GI, because swinging bans blindly is just what they do. I'm disappointed in the community. Pitchforks and torches, without slightest though that it will be support accounts and backups, and out of game communication that might get considered "unfair advantage" next round.

So basically what you're saying is that cheats should be allowed to continue, and no action should be taken against them? And the community should suck up and support their cheating for no reason?

There's no smoke without fire. I've not cheated or given any reason to be doubted... I'm not being banned. It's simple.

Makes me wonder why those that are complaining the loudest are doing so?

Top Bottom