Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

You can skip this thread, it's me bragging about Dark Skies, which I hate. I managed to finally get to 2nd place. Marathon

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
I really hate this event. I was in safe second place. 3rd place had 60k points, I had 110k.
And then in 12 hours, it went from 60k to 200k.
Well, 2-3 days, but I managed to claw back something.
Screenshot_20231030-163829.png

Screenshot_20231030-163838.png

Now I have to hold it. Maybe even go for 1st place, but I doubt it.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
You can only claim 5400 points each day until the day resets. I do not know if you accumulated 32 missions in one day, but you should claim that before the day resets. If you did not claim for 2 days, then 10800 points are lost.
I did. I just wanted to first beat them without claiming said bonus. Don't worry. G****** bats fly everywhere on the screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Grrrrrrrrrr🤬 I turned in my microsoft rewards points for cash value, 10 bucks and had reached a level where I could buy the premium version of the event, putting me at the very end, as Im at level 37, close to 38, one task away. So I took one greenie and went to speed up the next task, the frikkin game froze completely, forcing me to close it, and all the progress I just made was frikkin gone. utter BS that GI has yet to fix this problem with freeze ups crashes and the inability to click buildings or houses if they sit at the edge of the window. I bet Since V7 was released, which is when this crap began with my game, I have lost over 500 US dollars if not more due to this glitch. It has frozen completely the option of spending the 4.99 in all aspects events and other. It continues to say I already have that in my warehouse or some BS reason. and clicking on the support icon seems to only provide Q&A for the various platforms with no link to an actual rep like Natasha or Mikayla. I'm about to just shut it down anymore, just give it up if it werent the amount of money invested in it

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Grrrrrrrrrr🤬 I turned in my microsoft rewards points for cash value, 10 bucks and had reached a level where I could buy the premium version of the event, putting me at the very end, as Im at level 37, close to 38, one task away. So I took one greenie and went to speed up the next task, the frikkin game froze completely, forcing me to close it, and all the progress I just made was frikkin gone. utter BS that GI has yet to fix this problem with freeze ups crashes and the inability to click buildings or houses if they sit at the edge of the window. I bet Since V7 was released, which is when this crap began with my game, I have lost over 500 US dollars if not more due to this glitch. It has frozen completely the option of spending the 4.99 in all aspects events and other. It continues to say I already have that in my warehouse or some BS reason. and clicking on the support icon seems to only provide Q&A for the various platforms with no link to an actual rep like Natasha or Mikayla. I'm about to just shut it down anymore, just give it up if it werent the amount of money invested in it
Some people suggested opening ticket with G and it sort of worked (you got some measly reward or in rare instances they fixed some particular problem - not global though)

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Apparently I used too strong of a language when describing bats. I try to be family friendly but sometimes something slips. Especially when I'm tired like now.
I do apologize to everyone and thank the mod team for reaction. I hope it wasn't the F-word, like "fudge" or something.

Suggest locating the in-game support chat feature (varies per platform, via settings\support - lower right on windows web support site, upper right on Android help screen). Indicate "lost progress" and the bot will refer the issue to a human who will respond but be sure to provide a detailed synopsis. I've had good experience using this route since this continues to be an outstanding issue but varies depending upon what was lost and what G! can corroborate.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Suggest locating the in-game support chat feature (varies per platform, via settings\support - lower right on windows web support site, upper right on Android help screen). Indicate "lost progress" and the bot will refer the issue to a human who will respond but be sure to provide a detailed synopsis. I've had good experience using this route since this continues to be an outstanding issue but varies depending upon what was lost and what G! can corroborate.
Wish there was some method like when you drag your mouse in windows to do a scrrenshot with smipit or another drag n drop type software built into the game. Just open the option and for 10 million coins or 10 greenies you can sweep your entire airport into a giant dustpan dump it in your warehouse and rebuild your city. My production side for beds etc is at least tidied up. But crap, I cant even warehouse the front row of buildings still w/o the damn thing crashing and resetting itself. Whatever the hell happened back when V7 got released has continued to haunt my main game since. From them deleted both the main and reserve hangars , the two hangars they merged together, dumpied all my planes in the warehouse!!! Anytime I want to edit my city so its not only for my own benefit but those who vist too. But it takes a damn month just to warehouse 1/3 of it

Wish there was some method like when you drag your mouse in windows to do a scrrenshot with smipit or another drag n drop type software built into the game.
Try “Windows + Shift + S”. Your screen will appear grayed out and your mouse cursor will change. Click and drag on your screen to select the part of your screen you want to capture.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Try “Windows + Shift + S”. Your screen will appear grayed out and your mouse cursor will change. Click and drag on your screen to select the part of your screen you want to capture.
not trying to capture trying to send the whole city into the warehouse but its painstakinly slow but i might have another way

I figured out a possible solution to it. Just delete roads around buildings neighbors get stuff from or put in the warehouse for a week. By the 7th day everyone will have moved on eith unfriending me because im an asshole or just figure I died or somethin

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
not trying to capture trying to send the whole city into the warehouse but its painstakinly slow but i might have another way

I figured out a possible solution to it. Just delete roads around buildings neighbors get stuff from or put in the warehouse for a week. By the 7th day everyone will have moved on eith unfriending me because im an asshole or just figure I died or somethin
Yep its way more than doable now. Seeing as the holidays approaching Christmas town needs setting up, so will be main center attraction with planetariums and training academies nearby

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
Update: it seems that person for the 1st place stopped playing for some reason.

Screenshot_20231031-205012.png
Screenshot_20231031-211115.png
Screenshot_20231031-212250 (1).png
Screenshot_20231031-215856.png

And that's what I got from it:

Screenshot_20231031-231254.png

So weirdest win aside (persons in 2nd and 3rd place could have made my day very bad), now THIS is Grinding my Gears.

Screenshot_20231102-094256.png

"Soul Net" - aka the only combo thing that was relatively easy to get your hands on (I had to buy so many "Crystal Balls" - never had more than 4 of them in stock) is now going to be my bane for next year. Assuming I will use 51 of them and don't manage to get any items. Serious game imbalance.

Important question though - how do you make your screenshots like quarter size? I don't want to overload the servers here and it has to be annoying to look at my posts.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
"Soul Net" - aka the only combo thing that was relatively easy to get your hands on (I had to buy so many "Crystal Balls" - never had more than 4 of them in stock) is now going to be my bane for next year. Assuming I will use 51 of them and don't manage to get any items. Serious game imbalance.

Important question though - how do you make your screenshots like quarter size? I don't want to overload the servers here and it has to be annoying to look at my posts.
How much greens have you spent in the event?

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
80 is an absolute cap (I bought other things not related to the event). With 40 being probable cap for Dark Skies. Thankfully I buy during x3 "promotion" (so normal times).

Update: it seems that person for the 1st place stopped playing for some reason.

They likely have a life outside of this game or figured it not worth effort.

Well, you could just insert\paste the image as a thumbnail or first use an app on Android like 'Photo & Picture Resizer' to resize image (what I do).

Last edited:

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
They likely have a life outside of this game or figured it not worth effort.

Well, you could just paste the image as a thumbnail or use an app on Android like 'Photo & Picture Resizer'.
I mean understandable, but it seemed they got just stuck or something. For the last 2 days they scored less than 3000 points. Given that previously they did the 130k in 12 hours, I don't think they would get massive opportunity like getting 10k points in 48 hours go by willingly. I couldn't get more points. I thought they were playing with me so I managed to score last task points 37 seconds before the end.

Top Bottom