Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Would you like to be an Airport City Guide Writer?!

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for anyone that may be interested in writing guide's for the various missions on Airport City. Example being the football mission that has just gone, the current Halloween mission and any future upcoming missions.

I'm hoping to get a few active members onboard who will in turn have access to the special writers cabin where you can talk, discuss and work on guides together.

Obviously this will benefit active players who take part in all the missions who will be able to update the guides as the progress through the mission. Screenshots if your able to take them on your mobile will be a great plus :)

It will probably take us a few missions to get the format right, but after that it should provide a great resource for all Airport City Players.

Would be great to try and get something down for the Halloween mission, although I wasn't expecting GI to release another mission so soon!

If your interested, please post below and depending on numbers, will select a few players in the upcoming days :)

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
my game is in portuguese, I don't know if I'll translate correctly for english...
some terms are so different from the version in english
but, if necessary, I can help =)

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Dave: I was just wondering something: wouldn't it be great to have a "Airport City Wiki"?

there is a lot of information scattered around on this forum. unfortunately, it mostly pops up inside some thread and it is hard to find: for example, I knew tdv posted the list of mystery buildings somewhere here, so I knew that I could look it up. someone knew wouldn't know about this post and therefore would have a hard time finding the information.
what I also like in a wiki is that information is interlinked. for example, there is an article concerning "buildings", that is linked to "items needed" that is in turn linked to "items that can be donated" ...

what do you think? (I'm not asking Dave, everyone can go ahead and discuss this)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
I agree with the AC Wiki!

Also .. i wanted to suggest doing screenshots of all buildings so people know what they look like instead of guessing or looking through their own list of what they can purchase. Since all buildings are not purchasable.

What do you guys think ?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Jonathan Godinez - screenshots with building details is what I am planning... But only for promo buildings and mystery buildings - Just need to find the time organising it all... TDV1 and TDV4 have been playing from the very begining - so will try to organise some screen shots...

Dave: I was just wondering something: wouldn't it be great to have a "Airport City Wiki"?

there is a lot of information scattered around on this forum. unfortunately, it mostly pops up inside some thread and it is hard to find: for example, I knew tdv posted the list of mystery buildings somewhere here, so I knew that I could look it up. someone knew wouldn't know about this post and therefore would have a hard time finding the information.
what I also like in a wiki is that information is interlinked. for example, there is an article concerning "buildings", that is linked to "items needed" that is in turn linked to "items that can be donated" ...

what do you think? (I'm not asking Dave, everyone can go ahead and discuss this)

Hi,

Sorry about the late reply!

I have looked into the idea of a Wiki, however there dosnt seem to be anything suitable for this forum software at present. What we will do is create a new section to the site where guides and information can be posted, but not commented on.

Are you interested in joining the Guide Writers team?

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
i have done the same for these past few weeks and came to the conclusion that, if we want to do the wiki, we will indeed need to do this on separate places.
will it be possible to easily link between different places on the forum? that is what ireally like about a wiki!

anyway, i haven't completely given up the wiki idea yet, i was thinking more about a "portal" page, where we could link both websites ...

Top Bottom