Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Would you like Fuel (20) DAILY - if you have 4-5 Planetariums you can - please read this

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I am looking for some more neighbours who have multiple (4-5) Planetariums so that I can collect regularly from them to supply my space programme. It doesn't matter now which platform you are on as the game seems to be platform independent since the last update.

In return for anyone with four or more planetariums becoming my neighbour I am willing to send you FUEL (20) every day, for as long as we are neighbours, either from my main game, or one of two drone accounts I am setting up. There will be no obligation on your part to return gifts. All you would have to do is accept my main account and one of my drone accounts as neighbours. ( would also happily exchange other gifts that I have as usual should you wish to) and you would be welcome to join any of my regular Red, Blue and Green spaceflights.

The only thing I ask please is that you PM me here before sending a neighbour request to 20a24adm, giving your game name so that I know you are a forum member and to make sure I will accept you. I will then reply and send you an invitation from one of my drone accounts. (these will be available as soon as I have built them up to L10 and they can send Fuel 10)

For information my main account game name starts "gbs" and the drones are "gbs3-drone" and "gbs4-drone" Both drones only send gifts and never require returns

(existing neighbours with four or more planetariums - there is no need to contact me, as I know who you are and I will automatically invite you to accept one my drone accounts when they have reached level 10 and can gift fuel - I will then send you an additional Fuel (20) to you each day as a bonus for all the help I get from your planetariums)

Top Bottom