Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

World of Wildlife - a fantastic event

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The only good thing is the helicopter destinations. I'm nowhere near completing even half the hamster tasks. And I don't have a zoo. Events used to be doable without being glued to the game but apparently not anymore. I'm over it. Still miss the old style events a ton
Yes I think the general consensus is that the event is way too time consuming. Also, I wonder if the competition has a life. Trying to maintain rank but these players are really gunning for it

lunarnut

350+ Star Club
Pending
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03tjc72gv
Username
lunarnut
Wow, I think GI knocked it out of the park for this event.
  • new flight destinations
  • helicopter destinations
  • reasonable tasks (I haven't had a problem finding level 1 or level 3 zoos)
  • hamster accumulation decent enough to make it not too easy and not too hard to complete
  • very reasonable price for warehousing event buildings
  • removal of the stupid mini game!
  • accumulation of rewards based on flights and visits
  • predictable numbers in the event progress (incidentally GI, if you keep it the way it is it will make it easy for the wiki editors 100 for progress 1, 800 for progress 8, 2000 for progress 20)

I would only like to see one thing changed - well maybe two or three
  1. Flip the rewards for progress level 20 and completing 10 tasks. I still like to be rewarded with a building when the tasks are complete (it's a minor thing)
  2. Daily competition rewards rather than for the whole event - or maybe both daily and full event.
  3. Given there are new destinations, I wish it would have been a longer event. 6 days is too short to really make a dent in the stars for the destinations
I completed all 10 tasks, but it says I only completed 9. Is there another secret task that has to completed before I get credit for all 10?

Top Bottom