Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Work in Progress: Spaceship Launch animations

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Hi AJ,
I managed to decrease my inventory on some of the factory items to below 100 so I began to calculate how much do I produce and how much I need.
Flying S3 Thunderbirds I can fly 14*5 = 70 flights daily but I can produce only 6*4 beds in 6 fully upgraded Furniture Factories each 12 hours so 48 per 24h. Even worse is the situation if I consider alliance map flights - I can have 100 items in warehouse, another 300 in the visible gift queue and more than 100 still in the queue but hidden. So if I have enough factory items, I can arrange 500 flight items to do a 500-flights map run but if I miss the factory items it will be real challenge even to do 300+ flights per map.

I was hoping 6x Pawn Shops together with 6x Logistical centers and Design Center to increase the output to 96 but they don't work on factories (I tried that with Fuel Catering Faclilities).

I found your post mentioning 96 factory items daily. If that is true, would you pls advise how you managed to boost your production?

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
Pit (Peter)
What I meant is 24 items from 4 factories at max output as I collect them once a day as I already have those items over 100. I didn't mean a single factory.
Sorry but I don't have 14 S3 planes.

What I meant is 24 items from 4 factories at max output as I collect them once a day as I already have those items over 100. I didn't mean a single factory.
Sorry but I don't have 14 S3 planes.
Well, my calculation is 1 factory, fully upgraded = 4 items each 12 hours, 6 factories = 24 items each 12 hours, if you collect two times daily 48 items a day. How do you come to 96?
Indeed, after some recent adjustments (I believe since GI changed the GD / SG power) with 1,000 alliance map flights with respective bonuses you receive in average 85-90 items, i.e. enough for 14 S3 planes.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Well, my calculation is 1 factory, fully upgraded = 4 items each 12 hours, 6 factories = 24 items each 12 hours, if you collect two times daily 48 items a day. How do you come to 96?
Indeed, after some recent adjustments (I believe since GI changed the GD / SG power) with 1,000 alliance map flights with respective bonuses you receive in average 85-90 items, i.e. enough for 14 S3 planes.
24 items for one factory, 4 factories and you get 96 item's (24×4),I used to play very less that time so only collected once a day.

1000 destinations is for Alliance Task Destinations not S3 Map destinations, It is 500 for S3 Map destinations from where we get item's for S3 plane collections.
FYI, Changes to bonuses were made recently, I have flown to those destinations before these changes.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
And even if you are able to utilise one fully maxed factory by using 14 S3 planes, your rest of maxed factories are getting wasted as you can only fly 14 planes.

24 items for one factory, 4 factories and you get 96 item's (24×4),I used to play very less that time so only collected once a day.
Now I understood you :) You speak for 4 different types of factories - they are indeed 5 (Flight Catering, Blanket, Lollipop, Bed and Pill).
And yes - while the production of Lollipops / Beds is not enough to support your flights with S3 Falcons or S3 Thunderbirds, most of the items from most of the factories are going lost. Same is with most of the items from chests, like Flight Items Set, Gift Set, Repair Set etc., same with all Helicopter items buildings...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I meant exactly S3 Map destination - you have to fly now 2 x 500 flights to a destination in order to get 84+ drops. So actually you have to fly two times more flight than you need to 3* it.
That again comes back to our question of limits, you have to fly normal planes to get those S3 planes you also need VR etc, It's good that you can keep up with your inventory and gifts queue and have a good fleet of S3 planes but I cannot do that as I don't have that much time now.

Most of the flight item's I receive as gifts are just wasted, Only thing getting used is F20 or VR.

All I want is a method to upgrade that limit like Terminal and Town hall of the city, What if we were stuck with Level 1 terminal with no option to upgrade?
That can help us player's who are a bit bigger with more space to use our resources which otherwise are wasted.

That again comes back to our question of limits, you have to fly normal planes to get those S3 planes you also need VR etc, It's good that you can keep up with your inventory and gifts queue and have a good fleet of S3 planes but I cannot do that as I don't have that much time now.

Most of the flight item's I receive as gifts are just wasted, Only thing getting used is F20 or VR.

All I want is a method to upgrade that limit like Terminal and Town hall of the city, What if we were stuck with Level 1 terminal with no option to upgrade?
That can help us player's who are a bit bigger with more space to use our resources which otherwise are wasted.
Correct! I also can't understand why GI offered all the autocollect stuff (e.g. Visa Centers, Police Stations etc.) if now they limit us to 100 flight items and we cannot fly enough flights to use those additional passengers we collect with the autocollect buildings...
I remember Ivan was speaking long time ago about some new building to expand the warehouse capacity after the 100 limit was introduced but well - probably it is not in GIs interest to promote such building. Still they set weekly task targets like 500+ TP (now Owl) flights with the respective number of items required but, well, we have 100-limit.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
...and here I am, concerned about the Flight Catering meals I lose each day. What a rookie.
If you really want to feel like a rookie, go into the alliance rankings and look at some of the pax totals some players fly each week. Some are cheaters, but most of those who belong to the forum are legit players who just manage a whole lot of flights each week. I'm still appalled by the numbers, and Ive been playing for over 3 years now

Top Bottom