Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Winter dream

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
@R P International

I run several game events. On one event, I started at about 30 and now at 202 so about 165-170 ( got AC from free gifts and Friday bonus) in about 2-3 days. On constellation festival event, I timed the rate of AC from clicking on cars. On average you get about 5AC per hour. If you need AC just keep clicking without missing cars. It is tiring but worth it. This and and Cons Festival will be marked on my calendar for AC gaining even if I don't get top 3 for platinum boxes.

I run the events from multiple accts so I have to decide which acct will be focused on getting AC. The other accts are not getting much AC since I have two hands. You have to decide spending 20 hours of constant car clicking worth getting 100 AC. Since you can get that amount with about $10US during sale so you need to decide either spending 20 hours or $10US depending on your priority.

Last edited:
Top Bottom