Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Both !KB and !KB2 Gifting done for Thursday April 7th.
Event for !KB has been completed and closed.
!KB2 remains open until the bitter end of the event although it yields very, very little drops from eggs, or flights.
Signature reflects upon changes made.

Thanks for the POS Terminal Ken!

This afternoon I finally got my fifth and final card for "Her Majesty's Service" and now need 2 "Two of Hearts" to complete my hangar. Only 3 days left to go. At least I got an Indian Egg out of it. Just need 1 "Copper Door" to get the English Egg.

Question - do the Indian Egg's drop more than Russian Eggs? I know the time difference is 30 minutes versus and hour. Wasn't sure if because of that the Indian ones have better drop rates...

Thanks for the POS Terminal Ken!

This afternoon I finally got my fifth and final card for "Her Majesty's Service" and now need 2 "Two of Hearts" to complete my hangar. Only 3 days left to go. At least I got an Indian Egg out of it. Just need 1 "Copper Door" to get the English Egg.

Question - do the Indian Egg's drop more than Russian Eggs? I know the time difference is 30 minutes versus and hour. Wasn't sure if because of that the Indian ones have better drop rates...
Use some bonuses for more drop chances. Good luck (y)

D

Deleted member 5399

I've learned as of late, since GI has upgraded the game, that the spyglass does what it's suppose to do and increase the odds on getting drops, from destinations, and or buildings in your own city as well as neighbors.
Although this time around, the spyglass gave nothing from neighbors; only your own eggs, mushroom patches and destinations.

I've learned as of late, since GI has upgraded the game, that the spyglass does what it's suppose to do and increase the odds on getting drops, from destinations, and or buildings in your own city as well as neighbors.
Although this time around, the spyglass gave nothing from neighbors; only your own eggs, mushroom patches and destinations.
could u send defroster to gameradar2 from KB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom