Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Phone - Time Traveler - Coin Payment Fraud

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
!!baxter
Recently, I've noticed that if I send / land planes and then lock the screen within a few seconds. So when I come back to the phone a few hours later, unlock the screen, game initialise's, my planes land, I then get a "time traveler" alert, I used to ignore the error thinking that it didn't persist the times to memory. A minor bug. NOTE: This also happens when the app crashes (once a week or more).

Now more seriously, after making a purchase of notes using the x3 promotion, I got the "thank you for your purchase" screen, I used the app for another 10 mins, closed it. The next morning, I launched the app, it repeated the above thank you message and then alerted me to the dreaded "time traveler" warning. As per usual I ignored it. TWO days later, I was blocked from social missions etc. I obviously inquired with customer support as to why. However, they stated with full prejudice, that I made a fraudulent payment. I checked my PayPal account history and I can clearly see the payment gone through as normal. I believe a bug in the app caused the issue and I'm now left with a limited access game and NO SUPPORT.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
!!baxter
no-really.jpg
Allways close the game

Top Bottom