Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse Windows Phone Items Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w0un0se
Username
B* (whatIneed)
Hi there!

Thanks for all the gifts!
I have updatet my signature. If you have one of my wanted items I need to build the controll tower level 6 please send it to me, no matter whats written in the game-name.
By the way, has someone heard something from @lumian1520 (lumia(fuelsupply)) ? Is he still playing?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thank you for your gifts.

Joe7 (A(Spare Wire)) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
B. Star (B*) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Perfume?
Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Altimeters. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
kevin5345179 (Kevin Liu) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me White Gold Bracelet?
lumian1520 (lumia(fuelsupply)) - I sent you Fuel Supply. Could you send me Filled Candies?
Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
Samzon (Samzon Deicer) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Hi there!

I have updatet my signature. If you have one of my wanted items I need to build the controll tower level 6 please send it to me, no matter whats written in the game-name.
By the way, has someone heard something from @lumian1520 (lumia(fuelsupply)) ? Is he still playing?

Dispatcher Console i have, i send it....for Lumia i'll be attention in the next days

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Thanks for gifts Everyone.

Are you going for this new mission?
It seems pretty hard to get all three turkeys in time. So far I have got only 2 corns though I have used all my flights to targets where those items are available...

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Joe7 (A Spare Wire) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Laptop?
@lumian1520 (lumiafuelsupply)) - I sent you Fuel supply. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Raf (R ) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Altimeters . Could you send me Mayor's portrait?
@B. Star (B*oscilbeacon) - I sent you Dispatcher Console. Could you send me Fuel (20) ?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Samzon (Samzon Catering) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@kevin5345179 (Kevin Liu) - I sent you Deicer. Could you send me Office Chair?

Thanks for all your gifts.

Ciao ;)

N.B. I need Fax (4), Office Chair (1), Mayor's Portrait (2), Laptop (1), Fuel (20) and Plain Repair items (Jet engine, Paint, Cookpit glass; Tire)

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Joe7 (ASpare Wire) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Laptop?
@lumian1520 (lumiafuelsupply)) - Is still playng ?
@Raf (R ) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Catering . Could you send me Mayor's portrait?
@B. Star (B*oscilbeacon) - I sent you Dispatcher Console. Could you send me Fuel (20) ?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Samzon (Samzon Catering) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@kevin5345179 (Kevin Liu) - I sent you Deicer. Could you send me Office Chair?

Thanks for all your gifts.

Ciao ;)

N.B. I need Fax (4), Office Chair (1), Mayor's Portrait (2), Laptop (1), Fuel (20) and Plain Repair items (Jet engine, Paint, Cookpit glass; Tire)

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Hi everybody ! Because I have a lot of friends who send me gifts, from now on, I will send gifts only to those who sent me back.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w0un0se
Username
B* (whatIneed)
Hi all! Thanks for the gifts.

I just finished Thanksgiving mission this morning.
You will get a special building that adds +20 to the population limit :) and gives you 9 gold every 10 minutes. :unsure:
Best Flight to do is Houston. There you can collect all Turkey items at once.
For the settler waggon I felt (?) that not all houses dropped as good as the others.
In my eyes the best drop results had the Country House. The "Rich House" with the red roof.

Have fun. See you in space!

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Hi everybody ! Because I have a lot of friends who send me gifts, from now on, I will send gifts only to those who sent me back.
You're right, I take advantage of you said this thing. Every day I just have the ability to send gifts, start by friends of the forum and then from others I have available; every day I consume all 20 gifts available. From today lighthouse 'I too careful who send gifts.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Hi there!

lumian1520 is still playing, he/she sent me fuel two days ago.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
You're right, I take advantage of you said this thing. Every day I just have the ability to send gifts, start by friends of the forum and then from others I have available; every day I consume all 20 gifts available. From today lighthouse 'I too careful who send gifts.
Do you need more mayor's portrait?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Thanks for gifts Everyone.

Are you going for this new mission?
It seems pretty hard to get all three turkeys in time. So far I have got only 2 corns though I have used all my flights to targets where those items are available...
I have multiples of everything except corn!!:mad:

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Thanks for gifts. Sent you gifts according to your signatures.

This game is so buggy. Again I got message from game being a time traverel. Just got this same problem solved couple a weeks ago and it always takes few weeks to get this fixed with support.

Have you had ever any problems with the game blaming you as a time traverel or cheater?
Worst thing about this is that world map flight counters stop counting your flights and you cannot earn any tokes or chests before you get the code to fix it from support...

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls

This game is so buggy. Again I got message from game being a time traverel. Just got this same problem solved couple a weeks ago and it always takes few weeks to get this fixed with support.

Have you had ever any problems with the game blaming you as a time traverel or cheater?
Worst thing about this is that world map flight counters stop counting your flights and you cannot earn any tokes or chests before you get the code to fix it from support...
I was accused of time traveling but I actually was guilty. :whistle:

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel

It happened to me in May, when I upgraded my Lumia 925 to windows 8.1. By default, the phone has not set the time corresponding to my time zone (Italy). Automatically the game has deleted all my airport and 4 months of play, progress ESCC. I contacted the support service, and I was also accused of cheating, using the method of moving forward to support the counter of flights. I was very angry because I said I'm an honest player and I did not know this trick. I had to start the game with a new user code, and customer support gave me a code to reset my progress. On that occasion I was warned that the game has an automatic system that stops the game when you realize that the time is moved.

To achieve progress in the counter of the flights there is only one honest way to do that is to buy the game notes for fuel and for the passengers. I get very angry if I realize that some players use tricks like that, because I also participated in the top100 when I wake up at night to send the planes, always playing honestly.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom