Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse Windows Phone Items Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
lycufer_d, I sent you fuel, I don't have what you need.
Joe7, I added you to my neighbors, I sent you whiteboard.
Samzon, I added you to my neighbors, I sent you fuel, I don't have what you need.
kevin5345179, I added you to my neighbors, please accept my invitation.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w7mfdmg
Username
KL
I have new issues to report. I have 113 neighbors. For 11 of them their name became "username" and I can't identify them.I can visit only 21 from my 113 neighbors. I can visit only the 11 "username" plus another 10 neighbors. Since all these issue started, I didn't receive any gift from any neighbor.

did you restart your game or something ?????

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
kevin5345179 Thanks. Flight caterings are always needed. Could you send me pearl earrings x2?

I have green launch going on 410 points / 10h 26min to go. If you guys joined, it might still success...
I have 5 large fuel tanks 4 main stabilizers in store and I will use them if lauch success is up to them.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)
lycufer_d, I sent you fuel, I don't have what you need :(
Joe7, I sent you projector.
Samzon, I sent you fuel, I don't have what you need :( I have one universitet, maybe you find what you need.
kevin5345179, I don't see you on my neighbors list.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Thanks for gifts. If you guys don't have anything else for me, please, send me a fuel additives (Flight item to London).

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w7mfdmg
Username
KL
kevin5345179 Thanks. Flight caterings are always needed. Could you send me pearl earrings x2?

I have green launch going on 410 points / 10h 26min to go. If you guys joined, it might still success...
I have 5 large fuel tanks 4 main stabilizers in store and I will use them if lauch success is up to them.

did see your program though I just joined someone else's launch

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)
lycufer_d ($lycufer_d) - Resent Flight Catering and sent Fuel Catalyst.
Joe7 (A(whiteboard)) - I sent whiteboard .
Samzon (Samzon) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst (Sorry, tomorrow I correct my mistake).
kevin5345179 (Kevin Liu) I still don't see you on my neighbors list. Are your name is Kevin Liu?
Faith1984 (Cash counter pls) - I sent you something in violet color (sorry, my touch screen sometimes doesn't work correctly).

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w7mfdmg
Username
KL
lycufer_d ($lycufer_d) - Resent Flight Catering and sent Fuel Catalyst.
Joe7 (A(whiteboard)) - I sent whiteboard .
Samzon (Samzon) - I sent you Fuel Catalyst (Sorry, tomorrow I correct my mistake).
kevin5345179 (Kevin Liu) I still don't see you on my neighbors list. Are your name is Kevin Liu?
Faith1984 (Cash counter pls) - I sent you something in violet color (sorry, my touch screen sometimes doesn't work correctly).

currently is KL(egro chair) something like that my bad .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom