Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 7th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Like before, if you aren't on my list but I'm on yours, you are welcome to come visit, collect what you need, set a spell, visit the museums, enjoy a cocktail, go dancing, swimming, see a movie. Lol check into the Grand and stay a week even. We even have the hotel six somewhere there. Or rent one of two chalets out by the ski resort.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello friends!
Thanks for all the gifts!
Special thanks for Rep.base 6 items - now I need only 2 Riveters and 2 Hardness testers!
Getting closer to Supersonic plane...
I have also started another Blue launch - welcome to join and win, if you can!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
:eek::eek::eek::eek: My windows did an update and guess what game recent me to the beginning.but not to worry I do have a backup. So be patient with me I have to get to level 3 or is it level 5...doesn't matter.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Saralaraloola
Tried to add code back to !KB profile but did not work. If you can visit and gather things, good.
i did just send request however from !KB2 and received 100 coins.
Not much going on in town just yet but the 6 research labs are enough to give items for launch collections, for a start.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Mr. K.
You do still have the SaveGame.bin file???
What about the LocalState Folder??? Did you copy and paste the bin file or drag and drop it into your back up folder?
Once if anything you move the bin file from its original, yes it will start the game over again.
Now you have to get to level 5 and replace the newly created SaveGame bin with your old one you backed up.
Just like someone pointed out to me, I had overlapping games because I had two SaveGame. bin files in my Local State folder. So it looked like a double exposure photograph.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
@Mr. K.
You do still have the SaveGame.bin file???
What about the LocalState Folder??? Did you copy and paste the bin file or drag and drop it into your back up folder?
Once if anything you move the bin file from its original, yes it will start the game over again.
Now you have to get to level 5 and replace the newly created SaveGame bin with your old one you backed up.
Just like someone pointed out to me, I had overlapping games because I had two SaveGame. bin files in my Local State folder. So it looked like a double exposure photograph.
Yes I see the savebin file. Oh okay level 5 here i come.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Mr. K
Yeah never move the SaveGame.bin out of the LocalState folder. Use the right button on the mouse and click it and copy the file then go to the folder you save it to, right click mouse button again and click on paste so it goes into your backup folder.
Again if anyone needs more help with this, send me private message and we can set up a tutorial session.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
No I have not moved that folder at all. It windows stupid update that caused the game to reset. But on a good note, i like this new account...I can gift f20. So how do I keep both accounts on on pc?

D

Deleted member 5399

@Mr. K
Just as I have both !KB and !KB2 on same computer and even same hard drive, all you need is to go into account settings in control panel and add another user. Make up a name and use a different email addy.
For me to switch from one user to the other, i close my game, save my bin file, sign out; not shut down computer and sign in as other user.
Creating a whole nother account a user can have one for business and one for play. or in my case i have different apps on one user account than on the other if want to.
Adding a new user, is like setting the computer up, all over again, only what you did on first account, the setings remain like you left them

D

Deleted member 5399

Those players like Mike O that have 4 or 5 other profiles, most likely have 4 or 5 different user accounts on the same computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom