Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 27th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Happy weekend all! Thank you for the gifts that have been received! All gifts have been sent out today. I will get those I missed tomorrow.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone else have someone by the game name of, "Sunny1"? And if so, do we know if they are a forum member?

Happy weekend all! Thank you for the gifts that have been received! All gifts have been sent out today. I will get those I missed tomorrow.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone else have someone by the game name of, "Sunny1"? And if so, do we know if they are a forum member?
I have Sunny1 as a neighbour but have not come across him/her on the forum.
Thanks as always for the gifts I have received, have sent mine out.
Cheers.
Robert

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
building catering thingy, need to fly to Dubai to get things needed to build the catering thingy, can't fly to Dubai until I get the catering thingy built, HUH? WHAT don't I understand here?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@uyetti - LOL. That was my first thought after the last update when they made it that way. Just put into your signature that you need (3) Air Conditioners, (3) Packaging Machines, (3) Cooling Chambers and (3) Defrosters. That's what I had to do to complete it.

You can get Air Conditioners from Egypt also.

I'll start sending you Packaging Machines tonight when my gift reset hits, as that's the only thing that I can gift that you need.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@m-bari - Cool, thanks for the info. At least I know what to send her now. She's at level 55 now, was at level 24 back on June 12th.

@Susi - I have accepted your invite and received 200 coins. Can you let me know if I am on your neighbor list or still awaiting reply? I don't want to send any gifts until we're connected. :) Thanks!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Strange!

Send you invite!

It's a quirk in the game since the last Windows PC update. I had already started construction and made 3 flights to Dubai before the update hit. Once the update hit, you could no longer fly to Dubai - Unless you had the Catering Facility, which you couldn't get because you can't fly to Dubai to get the needed things. So I had to do what I told @uyetti to do, otherwise you'll never get it built. LOL.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I made 8 trips to a city and this game only says that I made 2
This is said as a joke : "maybe they only count when a flight drops an item" Or maybe not cause most of my flights drop nothing.
I don't have a real explanation, but the low counts happens to me too.

Comet has stuff to send for your catering facility.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@SactoDave - Welcome back neighbor!

Yay on Derby's return! Will start gifting to that one again.

Boo on Derby losing F20. I know that's a wanted commodity around here. It could be worse though, you could be one of those blessed players like me who have Fuel 3....Twice. Does anyone even want 3 units of fuel? I mean, it's almost embarrassing. LOL.

D

Deleted member 5399

Well I got laptop squared away and restored , AC is installed but what the hey I'm only a beginner. So Madelin Airborne is my only friend.
Seriously though with proof of buying 60 bucks worth of greenies, along with my old code, the new code and my username, seems GI was quick to reply.
I feel for those who have waited a long time. It doesn't mean, they will give me a restore code, next week, next month, or even after the Christmas challenge. Like everyone else, there are those dreadful, inevitable words,' We're working on it. have patience.'
Well my patience right now is thinner than my tablet. Right now I want to go outside and place it under my tire and run over it, several hundred times.
Good night.
Hope to be back trading and shooting the moon w/ all, by the time the Leprechauns are dancing the jig and tipping the jug; or is tipping the jug, first?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
@SactoDave - Welcome back neighbor!

Yay on Derby's return! Will start gifting to that one again.

Boo on Derby losing F20. I know that's a wanted commodity around here. It could be worse though, you could be one of those blessed players like me who have Fuel 3....Twice. Does anyone even want 3 units of fuel? I mean, it's almost embarrassing. LOL.

@Ten33go - I didn't like getting passengers 10 (it gets sent if you hit return on fuel 20 and you don't have it) until I urgently needed some and to my surprise found I had about 40 x 10 in my warehouse - it all adds up! I have a couple of neighbors who want fuel 3 and some have "any fuel" in their gamename.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom