Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 2nd February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks everyone for all the gifts! MC2 is almost ready. I updated my needs.

I will be gifting in about 5 hours. @Dan Jansen will send weather display unless your needs change. @yenta613 don't have much for your building needs so will send flight or fuel items. @strats sorry I can't help before cutoff, good luck!
I got my weather display after all...so if you could send me stamps for the next few days...that'd be great...don't seem to be able to acquire any of them!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
Good Afternoon, I have moved up to Level 11
and I am constructing my Level 2 Fuel Station and need items for it's completion.
I have updated my need list in my sig.
I have six kittens to bathe today.. but have my laptop on and I will be sending gifts/landing planes in between kittens.
Multi-tasking!
:D
Please send needed items when you have time.
:rolleyes:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
So far these gifts were sent today:

@ItsRalphy Chocolate Candies (sorry I don't have anything on your main need list)
@Steve26 -Chocolate Candies
@yenta613 -eau de toilette
@PeterNL -Fuel Supply
@bjs -Fuel
@gwb -Chocolate Candies
@Cluck -eau de toilette
@Allister -Chocolate Candies
@Vivke -Handling wire (it is the only kind of wire I have, you don't mention which kind)
@Dan Jansen -Fuel Supply
@Nicks -eau de toilette

@john t I added you to my neighbor list, please accept my invite

I have created a Spreadsheet for all my neighbors in "Google Sheets" so I can "try" to keep track of what each of you need and have. Plus I check your sig lines for updates. Geesh, playing this game takes a lot of work if ya want to help folks out with gifts.
:nailbiting:

But I like to be "neighborly" and hope some will send me back what I need in return.
:)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
@MsScarlet1957 believe that items for your fuel station cannot be gifted. You have to fly and get them. Your gift didn't come through as I'm still showing PilotKrumm1951 in my awaiting reply list.

OK, well you are showing up on my list so something is messed up.
Just go in and delete me from your waiting list and I will add you again (or try to) This happened with one other person, but all efforts for me to re-add him have failed so far.

Thanks for the heads up on getting items to complete buildings. I went in an looked and it is the same way for the upgrade on my terminal. I have to wait for a guest book to drop from Goa. GEESH...
:wtf:
I wonder if it is that way for all building upgrades.
So, thanks to your help, I have updated my sig to reflect the "lack" of need on building upgrade items
;)
I am trying to catch on to how to play the game and have watched as people change their name used in the game... So I have changed mine too, since it appears that right now the only things I really need are those duty free items.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
@MsScarlet1957 don't know of anywhere on site with that info. Wondering if your game name change from PillotKrum to Scarlet is causing the friend issue. My invite was sitting awaiting a reply from PilotKrum

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Just sent out gifts. Good additions for mc2. Just need a couple more solar cells and I will be able to join blue launches. I updated my needs below. Thanks everyone!

New Green Launch (my 2nd). Please join. Have 536 in right now.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks to everyone for the help - I ending up getting first on flight to Singapore - it would not have happened without all of your support. Thank you very much.

Gifts sent out - signature updated.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
If your name appears below, I wrote whether I received or sent today. If I couldn't send, I will send a gift soon.
If you're not listed, we did not share gifts today. Follow up with me if I should have something.
$Ally$ (@Allister) received sent
@Cluck received sent
greenwolf74 @Dan Jansen received sent
@gwb received sent
@ItsRalphy received sent
@kaciepup, kcpup sent
@Rainer received sent
@Steve26 received sent
@Wired Parrott received sent
@yenta613 sent

Status
Not open for further replies.