Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 1st April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w76txan
Username
EB's Port
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code EB's Port / x76txan
In-Game Name EB's Port
Items Required everything namely fuel/rubber duckeys/computer/atm
Items You Can Send I'm very new so ads would be appreciated. Thank you!

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Yeah...gifts are way down for me too...but I think a lot of people are spending Easter with their families; me included, but I still managed to get my 20 out!! Happy Easter to those who celebrate, and thanks always for the gifts!!!

@EB's Port invite sent!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I'm all mussed up! Always have sent 20 gifts each day to Forum friends! Also got very little gifts - 19 yesterday and 5 today from all Game players!
I'm all mussed up! Always have sent 20 gifts each day to Forum friends! Also got very little gifts - 19 yesterday and 5 today from all Game players!
I just received chocolate candies from you-Thanks

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
More gifts today ;)

@Vivke : whiteboard
@rocky : fuel 20
@sophiaelizebeth : silver sickle
@strats : flight catering
@SactoDave : Flight Catering
@HS72 : (main game account) : Spare Wire
@Susi : (newgirl) : fuel 20
@PeterNL : Flight Catering
@Dan Jansen : (greenwolf74) : Spare Wire
@Rainer : Flight Catering

Dont know forum username:
u: fuel 20
teddy1 : silver sickle
Glasha: (send in return)
saksakss : (send in return)
Nemo2006 : (send in return)
gwb : (send in return)
Erwin : (send in return)
Marina : (send in return)
ayaka : (send in return)
Hallo : (send in return)

Thanks 4 all gifts

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@900 @gwb is in the forum.

So excited I got 4 more items in one hit today! Unfortunately they were the same 4 items I got at one time yesterday.#$*^#$*(^#$(*^$*&#!!!! Now I have 9 Exotic Fruits, one fresh vegetable and nothing else......frustrating.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
During day (GMT+2) sent gifts @KenDuckySmith @Cluck @Dan Jansen @Monica Peguero @ItsRalphy @PeterNL @Rainer @Steve26 @WhatHappenedNow (both) @Eric K @HS72 (both) @SactoDave @WAMike @Nicks and three non forum neighbors. If you didn't get PM please!
About event. Three days - near 170 clicks and 14 event items (8 vegetables) 90 clicks in neighbor town (3 items) as the result only 1 Organic Menu!!!
After completing event we'll all be vegetariani
@m-bari did you get my gift that was sent yesterday?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp8j8co
Username
Pascal-Airport
Hi All!

Game name: Pascal-Airport
friendcode: wp8j8co (Not a zero)

I can sent these gifts:
Passengers (5 and 10) fuel (3 units), fuel catalysator, horseshoe, don not disturb sign, benche, airco unit,
single malt whiskey, cockpit window, welding machine, landing light, photo album, radar, u-bar, strong radio transmiter,
assambly robot, flighthelm, eau de toilet, fuelsupply, jet engine, stapler, powersupply, fuel additives, solarcell

I need stuff to complete my townhale level 3
2 Stapler, 1 Projector, 2 Calculator, 2 Whiteboard

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. If anybody needs stuff that i can send please let me know!

Regards!

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Welcome @Pascal-Airport ! If you fill out your signature (under your name at the top right of this forum) you won't have to retype all of your basic info and we will see what you need and can send every time you post.

I have sent out all my gifts today but will look you up tomorrow. You will find the folks in here friendly and helpful.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
hope everyone enjoyed Easter with your families. Still only got 2 items for the event with 9 farmers markets and days worth of neighbors markets and nothing but now sure who is done with the family things and around playing but im starting a promethus Launch just opened it if anyone interested in joining and grabbing some master universe coins and rewards just jump in. thanks for the gifts today ive sent mine for the day.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
hope everyone enjoyed Easter with your families. Still only got 2 items for the event with 9 farmers markets and days worth of neighbors markets and nothing but now sure who is done with the family things and around playing but im starting a promethus Launch just opened it if anyone interested in joining and grabbing some master universe coins and rewards just jump in. thanks for the gifts today ive sent mine for the day.

Joined. Thanks. I will add more in a bit.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Wow...I wish I read the above post before I started my launch...ah well there's plenty of love to go around...would love to have everybody come and join my green launch...Thanks again everyone for the gifts...and Happy Flying!!

Also @Pascal-Airport ...have tried to enter code several times...not working...check waiting list please or try to enter my code!!

@Eric K ...will send fax tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom