Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - January 11th 2016

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Please do not send me Air Magnetometer and Plasma Clot. I prefer Geiger Counter, and if you don't have it, then Fuel 20 ,Earplugs or Fruit Lollipops are OK.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
Yeah....Pls dont send me Plasma clot and Air Magnetometer as well. Pls Send Geiger Counter , Earplugs If you don't have then Spare Prop (priority wise)

Thanks

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
hi everyone, i'm finally back from vacation. sorry if i missed sending you gifts or sent you the wrong gifts while i was abroad. wifi connection was spotty at best.

lots of questions since i'm back. is @JaxJaguars back? his game still shows as level 55 for me and i can't visit his city.

@Kesh, @Raf, @Ispmark, and @Joe7 disappeared from my friends list as soon as the update happened. sometimes they are back again on the list, but very rarely. when they are gone, i'm unable to send them gifts or visit their cities. anyone have a suggestion to fix this or is it best to just contact support?

last - does anyone know how to get a hydraulic tool without spending 6 greenies? i can't click on the ufo in my city to complete the event without hydraulic tools. any help would be much appreciated!

oh, one more thing! does anyone have space in their alliance for me to join them? how can i join?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
hi everyone, i'm finally back from vacation. sorry if i missed sending you gifts or sent you the wrong gifts while i was abroad. wifi connection was spotty at best.

lots of questions since i'm back. is @JaxJaguars back? his game still shows as level 55 for me and i can't visit his city.

@Kesh, @Raf, @Ispmark, and @Joe7 disappeared from my friends list as soon as the update happened. sometimes they are back again on the list, but very rarely. when they are gone, i'm unable to send them gifts or visit their cities. anyone have a suggestion to fix this or is it best to just contact support?

last - does anyone know how to get a hydraulic tool without spending 6 greenies? i can't click on the ufo in my city to complete the event without hydraulic tools. any help would be much appreciated!

oh, one more thing! does anyone have space in their alliance for me to join them? how can i join?

I can see you in my list and i can visit your airport. Please look if you have me in your list, somebody look at me with another nick SPACESUITE ..is a bug. I sent you gift every day and i visit you every day.
Welcome again on game :)

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed

1...No Jax is not yet back.
2. Kesh is Sheekee ,Raf is R, Joe is A(whiteboard) and Marko is Spacesuit
3.https://www.facebook.com/notes/airport-city-mobile/it-came-from-outer-space-faq/832125610243080

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
1...No Jax is not yet back.
2. Kesh is Sheekee ,Raf is R, Joe is A(whiteboard) and Marko is Spacesuit
3.https://www.facebook.com/notes/airport-city-mobile/it-came-from-outer-space-faq/832125610243080
I can see you in my list and i can visit your airport. Please look if you have me in your list, somebody look at me with another nick SPACESUITE ..is a bug. I sent you gift every day and i visit you every day.
Welcome again on game :)
ah, ok, thanks! i do have sheekee, r, a(whiteboard), and spacesuit in my list. apologies to those people, as i don't think i returned gifts to them consistently.

i can send plasma clots for the event. if you have the air magnetometer to send, please send something else instead, as i have lots of those items. i need washing machines, dryers, centrifuge, 2 flourescent lamps, altimeters, and gyroscopes. if i'm sending you the wrong item, please let me know! unfortunately i don't have time to read through all past forum posts right now - too much work to catch up on :(

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
ah, ok, thanks! i do have sheekee, r, a(whiteboard), and spacesuit in my list. apologies to those people, as i don't think i returned gifts to them consistently.

i can send plasma clots for the event. if you have the air magnetometer to send, please send something else instead, as i have lots of those items. i need washing machines, dryers, centrifuge, 2 flourescent lamps, altimeters, and gyroscopes. if i'm sending you the wrong item, please let me know! unfortunately i don't have time to read through all past forum posts right now - too much work to catch up on :(
Washing machine sent.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel

So you don't have MarkFuel wtkhcet in your list? :(:(:(:(

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
I send Geiger counter from my "Ronk account" if you dont return Geiger counter to Raven account i dont send next one. If you dont have Geiger counter then send fuel to Raven account. TY

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
January, 13. Let's exchange and thanks in advance!
Direct exchange of Geiger Counters and Plasma Clots, please.
Custom trade:
@Laosge I send you Geiger Counter for [blocked] (do you need it?)
"diego", give me Fuel20, please! :D
@Jake I send you Geiger for Spare Wire
@Daenerys send you Geiger for Spare Wire
@KingKong
, I send you Geiger for Spare Wire
@Gyorgy kutsera ,
sorry, I'll send Geiger Counter next time. But Fuel20 is need for the quest too.:)
Hi @Bob1977 send geiger to Laosge plz. I receive it. I send you fuel 20 from Diego instead off geiger?

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
I send Geiger counter from my "Ronk account" if you dont return Geiger counter to Raven account i dont send next one. If you dont have Geiger counter then send fuel to Raven account. TY
I don't have anyone of them.
Not even exit sign because I ungraded.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
So you don't have MarkFuel wtkhcet in your list? :(:(:(:(
no :( maybe once every couple of weeks, i will get lucky and see you on my neighbors list (and @Kesh and others where i have this problem), and then it will disappear again. i do have spacesuit and can send/ receive gifts from spacesuit and the others, but i am unable to visit spacesuit and sheekee, etc. cities. it tells me that these people haven't updated their game.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
January, 14. Let's exchange and thanks in advance!
Direct exchange of Geiger Counters and Plasma Clots, please.
Custom trade:
@Laosge I send you Geiger Counter for [blocked]
"diego", give me Gieger Counter, please! :D
@Jake I send you Geiger for Spare Wire
@Daenerys send you Geiger for Spare Wire (no need for 2 Air Magnetometers!)
@KingKong , I send you Geiger for Spare Wire
@RavenENTP I sent you Fire Extinguisher from d751 for Plasma Clot

PS. @suckerp , my notes say you have Machine Oil, not Fire Ext.

Last edited:

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
no :( maybe once every couple of weeks, i will get lucky and see you on my neighbors list (and @Kesh and others where i have this problem), and then it will disappear again. i do have spacesuit and can send/ receive gifts from spacesuit and the others, but i am unable to visit spacesuit and sheekee, etc. cities. it tells me that these people haven't updated their game.
Today I receive your gift and replay it

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Just got my first Jet and activated the Area 51 flight. Hydraulic tool drops always from that flight which helps a lot. Airport City Wikia told that drop would be seldom.

Still this quest is going to be a hard one to pull off without using any bonuses. I'm now just collecting a pile of geiger counters and hydraulic tools and after that I'm going to activate bonus before using them.. If I just knew which one to use.. :unsure: Is Spyglass helping in this case or should I use Golden Dice???

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Yippie!
Today I can see and visit @Joe and @Marco again! But after visiting, they were gone from list. Heart and all. Hope you will reoccur just like @Kesh did after appearing and then disappearing from list. Now it seems I can visit @Kesh again as usual.

Today I really need repair items like altitude meter for Daenerys fuel. Planes crash frequently when going for ufo hunting.
If you have, please send the Geiger.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.ufoevent). I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@lacey (#l geigercontrol). I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Aircraft Tire. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@tanmaya mahapatra (#Fuel need) . I sent you Geiger Counter .Can you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter?
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@kirsty (kirky kane) . I sent you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Geiger Counter. Can you send me Geiger Counter?

@Raf R (F lollipop ) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh Fuel 20) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@JaxJaguars - (Jax-Items Needed) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Paper Cutter(9)? waiting news
@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

N.B. Alien Stuff only Gaiger counter please, or Fuel(20) thanks

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Still this quest is going to be a hard one to pull off without using any bonuses. I'm now just collecting a pile of geiger counters and hydraulic tools and after that I'm going to activate bonus before using them.. If I just knew which one to use.. :unsure: Is Spyglass helping in this case or should I use Golden Dice???
According to this manual Spy Glass is the best for events and sums up with Sky Captain well.
But here's another opinion about this event (posted in Monday):
I am currently using a sky captain & golden dice bonus. I am only flying three fighters and I am getting GREAT drops.

Reactions: LAX
Top Bottom