Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 5th March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7A (Fuel hose) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could send me Fuel (20) ?
@ Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Catering. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@ Samzon (Samzon Spare wire) - I sent you Additional radar. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Catering - Could you send me spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Spare Wire - Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot)I sent you Spaceship Launch Console. Could you send me Fuel (3)?

Thanks for all your gifts

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wzqhdeq
Username
JukkaPilot
Hello,

Still need some parts for Repair base, duty free and City hall (in the updated signature).

Today's contributions on my behalf:

@Daenerys (Daenerys) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send me Fuel Additives?
@Dockie (Dockie) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send Calculator ? Please tell me what you need...?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - Sent you Spare Propeller, could you send Calculator ?
@elphaba (Helmi) - Sent you Fuel Hose, could you send Fuel Supply ?
@JaxJaguars (Jax - LaserLevel) - Sent you Spare Wire, could you send me Fuel Additives?
@Joe7 (A...) - Sent you Flight Catering, could you send me Fuel Supply ?
@Ispmark (MarkoFuel)- Sent you Fuel (3), could you send me Spaceship Launch Console ?
@Magellan (Mgln...) - I sent you Spare Wire, could you please send me Fuel Supply (and not return the wire...) ?
@Raf (R (wa5171z)) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon, could you send me Optical System ?
@suckerp (##NeededItems) - Sent you Flight Catering - could you send Fuel Supply? Strange, if these do not arrive....? I sent those exactly to the name you have given. A bug, perhaps? P.S. I got yours. Maybe you would receive the items, if I press the return button, if you do not receive anything from me (JukkaPilot)?
@Samzon (Samzon...) - Sent you Additional Radar, could you send Fuel Supply ?

Thanks for everyone who sent something!

I seem to have a problem with the game, I made a purchase from the store, and now they limit the functionality of my game, believing that my payment is fraudulent...although I have already sent them (GI support) the receipt. Unbelievalble. :( Well, hopefully they believe and correct the situation.

Jukka-Pekka (forum) / JukkaPilot (in game)

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Samzon (Samzon Spare wire) - I sent you Additional radar. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Catering - Could you send me spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Spare Wire - Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot)I sent you Spaceship Launch Console. Could you send me Fuel (3)?

Sorry, I don't have fuel(20).

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
@Jukka-Pekka

I had the exact same problem. They blocked my game because they claimed a fraudulent transaction even though I didn't do anything wrong.
In the end I had to restart the game.

And that would also explain why I didn't receive any gifts from you.
I learned here that once GI blocks you you can still receive gifts from others but the gifts yousend out never arrive. And also you can't make any new friends.

I wish you all the best and that you get your game restored. I'll keep sending you what you need regardless. Just let me know.

Right now I need the following items:
1x Amperemeter, 3x Communication Antenna, 1x Solar Cells, 2x Cash Counter, 3x Archive Box, 3x Smoke Detectors

Fuel (20) is always welcomed!

Since I can send out Solar Cells I could easily send them to som eone who needs tthem an he can send them back to me.
Let me know.

Joe, I can send you catering, can you send me the Communication Antennas?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wzqhdeq
Username
JukkaPilot
@suckerp : Sorry to hear that you had similar problems. Their system is really strange: a customer making purchases from Game Insight becomes suspect until he himself proves different... And not only suspect, but they also limit the functionality of the game - after taking my money. Fraud, much?

I suppose this is why my gifts do not arrive and why I cannot access Magellans ongoing space launch either. :( This sucks, plain and simple. I am getting a bad reputation because of Game Insight's business "policy".
I am truly sorry for all of you not receiving the things I have sent.

Best regards,

Jukka-Pekka / JukkaPilot

Last edited:

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Hey @Ispmark. Could I get Fuel 20 from now on? I can also always return it back to you if you send it.

Everyone else, could you keep sending Spare Wire? Thanks a bunch.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Spare Wire - Could you send me Fuel 3?
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot)I sent you Spaceship Launch Console. Could you send me Spare Propeller?

Last edited:

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
2 Days ago my phone has received a major upgrade, cortana. Those who have had problems with the start of the game has definitely had problems with the date and time that after the upgrade unless you have set the time automatically does not put the proper timing. Enter the game with a time not corresponding to their real according to the location where you are located, country time zone, triggers in the game protection, and considers it a violation of "time traveling" and locks up your game. Serves the intervention of the GI in that case.
Always set the time and date automatically and you will not have problems.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
2 Days ago my phone has received a major upgrade, cortana. Those who have had problems with the start of the game has definitely had problems with the date and time that after the upgrade unless you have set the time automatically does not put the proper timing. Enter the game with a time not corresponding to their real according to the location where you are located, country time zone, triggers in the game protection, and considers it a violation of "time traveling" and locks up your game. Serves the intervention of the GI in that case.
Always set the time and date automatically and you will not have problems.

I did put my phone on auto time. Never ever touched it since.
Still being accused of time traveling six times.
Lost a S1 delta plane and over hundred silver tokens.
GI unlocked the game every time, but I find it very annoying that innocent gamers get this problem over and over.
Must be another way.
Lucky you @marco(fuel) - probably you have a better phone?
I play Nokia Lumia 1020.
And thanks for all gifts!

Daeneryscatering
wg2yziu

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
I did put my phone on auto time. Never ever touched it since.
Still being accused of time traveling six times.
Lost a S1 delta plane and over hundred silver tokens.
GI unlocked the game every time, but I find it very annoying that innocent gamers get this problem over and over.
Must be another way.
Lucky you @marco(fuel) - probably you have a better phone?
I play Nokia Lumia 1020.
And thanks for all gifts!

Daeneryscatering
wg2yziu

My phone is Lumia 925 and i had the same problem when phone update from 8.0 to 8.1 the last years...i lost 6 mouth of progress and game....some time i had restart the phone because it was block...with soft reset...but i always controll the time and date before use the game.....;)

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Space Propeller?
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot)I sent you Spaceship Launch Console. Could you send me Spare Propeller?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ai1cdzm
Username
brainy19
Friend Code: ai1cdzm

In-Game Name: brainy19

Items Required: 3 Assembly Robots, 4 Spaceship Engines, 2 Laser Levels, 3 Robot Tester, 2 Security Camera, 3 Anti-Theft Gate

Items You Can Send: Passengers, fuel, fuel catalyst, bath towel, computers, single-malt whiskey, paint, welder, great shots landing lamp, dispatcher console, handling line, powerful radio transmitter, video wall, spaceship engine, copy machine, security camera, eaeu de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, communication antenna, additional radar, makeup, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, packaging machine, navigational module

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - The game tell me that you are out, whats happen?
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) I sent you Spaceship Launch Console. Could you send me Spare Propeller?

If somebody have i need For Town hall level 8: (4) Holographic Display, (4) Intercom, (4) Podium, (4) VoIP Phone

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - The game tell me that you are out, whats happen?
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) I sent you Spaceship Launch Console. Could you send me Spare Propeller?

If somebody have i need For Town hall level 8: (4) Holographic Display, (4) Intercom, (4) Podium, (4) VoIP Phone
For those wondering, my game was reset to the tutorial. Now I'm waiting for GI to fix it. If I decide to uninstall, I'll let you guys know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom