Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##ButterflyNet) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Kesh (@Kesh buterflnet) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Joe7 (A( Catering ) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Robot Tester. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Edcollo (Edcollo) - I sent you Server Rack. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Space Propeller?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-bit.ly/ACJax) - I sent you Office Chair. Could you send me Dryer?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Vivaldi-antenna?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Butterfly Net?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7A (Catering) - I sent you Washing Machine . Could send me Spare wire ?
@ Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Butterfly Net. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Washing Machine . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@ Samzon (Samzon ) - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Washing Machine . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Washing Machine - Could you send me Spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Washing Machine - Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Computer . Could you send me Fuel (20)?

Thanks for all your gift

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##ButterflyNet) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Kesh (@Kesh buterflnet) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Joe7 (A( Catering ) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Robot Tester. Could you send me Butterfly Net?
@Edcollo (Edcollo) - I sent you Server Rack. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Butterfly Net. Could you send me Space Propeller?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-bit.ly/ACJax) - I sent you Office Chair. Could you send me Dryer?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Vivaldi-antenna?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Butterfly Net?
I like the gold! I'm special:angelic:

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Since your game reset not too long ago, what was your process in getting it back?
Play the new game until level 4 I think when the social stuff unlocks and give them the new game's code. They'll give a coupon code that should bring your game back. I think that's what worked for @Joe7; if not uninstall reinstall, itemize what was in your original city and value it. Then they'll give you another code that gives you money, greens, and the original buildings (in my case it was just the event buildings).

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Play the new game until level 4 I think when the social stuff unlocks and give them the new game's code. They'll give a coupon code that should bring your game back. I think that's what worked for @Joe7; if not uninstall reinstall, itemize what was in your original city and value it. Then they'll give you another code that gives you money, greens, and the original buildings (in my case it was just the event buildings).
If you have to value your city ask for at least $10M. I valued mine at $7M and until the recent update I had $1.8M left

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Some change from yesterday. I can send additional item, Horn Antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom