Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
I found a new item in flights from Thailand.
Packaging.
Anyone discovered what it is used for?
All the best,
Daenerys

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
Btw, people, flying to Los Angeles is no longer useless. Those of you stuck with Ergonomic Chairs (impossible to get from Singapore) can get them there. I can gift them now as well.... :)

Also, try storing event specific (and otherwise useless) buildings into your inventory for next year. You can save a lot of space

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
I found a new item in flights from Thailand.
Packaging.
Anyone discovered what it is used for?
All the best,
Daenerys
Might be a mission item.

@JaxJaguars @Raf Can't send ironers yet. I need to be level 41 to do that.
@KingKong Sent Ergonomic Chair, please return it to me :)
Could you send Vivaldi Antenna then? or if you're close to 41, then just wait until you level up.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
@JaxJaguars Please return the Vivalidi, and when we are done with it, you can send me Gregorian Antenna and I will return.. Don't have money right now to upgrade but I could save myself the trouble some weeks from now. Also, great idea in your in-game name. Hope you bait some players :) :) :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
@KingKong Okay, will send for several days. Please you do the same with Archive Box, I need a lot of them. So the deal is: get me Archive Boxes while I get you Ergonomic Chairs. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom