Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 12th February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
@Dockie I don't know what to send you and I don't have what you need. Let me know what to send. Could you send me Spare Wire? (And what is isolation? Could you perhaps share a picture or link on the wiki?)

@Daenerys I sent you Air Vent Filter. Could you send me Packaging Machine? (2 of 3)
@Raf I sent you Osc. Beacon. Could you send me Disp. Shampoo? (2 of 4)
@Magellan I sent you Comm. Antenna. Could you send me Spaceship Engine?
@Joe7 I sent you Catering. Could you send me Cooling Chamber? (2 of 3)
@elphaba I sent you Fuel Hose. could you send me Packaging Machine? (3 of 3)
@suckerp I sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter. Could you send me Spaceship Engine?

@Ispmark I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Do you have anything for Cosmic Fuel Station (Assembly Robot, Spaceship Engine, Laser Level, Robot Tester) or Flight Catering Facility? (Cooling Chamber or Defroster) Some of the things on your list I can not understand because of the translation to English.

@Faith1984 I did not receive it and on my end, it does not looking like we are friends. My request to you still appears as pending.

Thanks everyone.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##ArchiveBox) - I sent you Server Rack. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Joe7 (A(Catering)) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Server Rack. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Perfume?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@JaxJaguars (JaxJaguars) - I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) - I sent you POS Terminal. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Perfume?
@Magellan (Meln:sparewire) - I sent you Smoke Detector. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon (Samzon Sparewire) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Laser Rangefinder?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wf4aqit
Username
Dockie
@Dockie I don't know what to send you and I don't have what you need. Let me know what to send. Could you send me Spare Wire? (And what is isolation? Could you perhaps share a picture or link on the wiki?)

@Daenerys I sent you Air Vent Filter. Could you send me Packaging Machine? (2 of 3)
@suckerp I sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter. Could you send me Spaceship Engine?

@Ispmark I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Do you have anything for Cosmic Fuel Station (Assembly Robot, Spaceship Engine, Laser Level, Robot Tester) or Flight Catering Facility? (Cooling Chamber or Defroster) Some of the things on your list I can not understand because of the translation to English.

@Faith1984 I did not receive it and on my end, it does not looking like we are friends. My request to you still appears as pending.

Thanks everyone.

Isolation is the rol of isolation material needed in control tower lvl 5. and workshop lvl 4: dont know if you have any need for them. Just send me a packaging machine for future use ;-) Sparewire send

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Thanks for your gifts.

I now have all the Server Racks and Archive Boxes I need
For now I done building and have to save some money for the next projects.

But I could always need fuel. No matter if the Fuel (3) or Fuel (20).. So if you can please send me fuel.

Thanks.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel

Thanks everyone.

All what i have is in my signature, but i don't have nothing for that..sorry

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7A (Fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20) at reply or Spare Propeller?
@ Raf R (Old lantern) ) - I sent you Parfume. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@ Samzon (Samzon Spare wire) - I sent you Spare wire. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Transmitter. Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Catering - Could you send me spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Spare Wire - Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?

Thanks for all your gifts

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys

Thanks everyone.

Really strange, I didn't get your air vent filter.
Did you get my packaging machine?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
Sent you all stuff. Finished the repair base 4, thanks for those laser cutters.
I need a triplet of dnd signs to finish the hotel (@Joe7, can I bug you for three days with this, no one else seems to have dnd signs on this thread)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wf4aqit
Username
Dockie
@Dockie do you still need a Walkie talkie?
@Magellan sorry I sent you a wrong gift today! And to answer your question earlier, you can send me Fuel Hoses!

@elphaba Hi Helmi, no I just need one archive box, hopefully @Joe7 kan deliver that tonight..but this night my new city hall will be finished...so who knows what I need for that..you stll need those fuel hoses? ;-)

Last edited:

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
@Dockie I sent you Packaging Machine. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Daenerys I didn't get your Packaging Machine. I'll send you Air Vent Filter again.
@Raf I sent you Osc. Beacon. Could you send me Disp. Shampoo?
@Joe7 I sent you Catering. Could you send me Cooling Chamber?
@elphaba I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Packaging Machine?
@suckerp I sent you Fuel 3. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Ispmark I sent you Fuel Cat. Could you send me Spare Wire?

@Faith1984 I deleted you from my request list. Could you add me? Me adding you doesn't seem to work.

Thanks everyone.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
@Dockie I sent you Packaging Machine. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Daenerys I didn't get your Packaging Machine. I'll send you Air Vent Filter again.
@Raf I sent you Osc. Beacon. Could you send me Disp. Shampoo?
@Joe7 I sent you Catering. Could you send me Cooling Chamber?
@elphaba I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Packaging Machine?
@suckerp I sent you Fuel 3. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Ispmark I sent you Fuel Cat. Could you send me Spare Wire?

@Faith1984 I deleted you from my request list. Could you add me? Me adding you doesn't seem to work.

Thanks everyone.
@JaxJaguars. Just now I got your air vent filter. I keep sending you packaging machines as well, then. Another bug in the game?
Thank you for your gifts!

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Sent you all stuff. Finished the repair base 4, thanks for those laser cutters.
I need a triplet of dnd signs to finish the hotel (@Joe7, can I bug you for three days with this, no one else seems to have dnd signs on this thread)
Consider it solved.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Thanks for gifts everyone. :)
I changed my phone. I was able to continue playing where I left with my old phone but all giftlist changed. So updated my signature.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7A (Fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20) at reply or Spare Propeller?
@ Raf R (Old lantern) ) - I sent you Parfume. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel hose . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@ Samzon (Samzon Spare wire) - I sent you Spare wire. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Transmitter. Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Catering - Could you send me spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Spare Wire - Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?

Thanks for all your gifts

-------------------------------------------------

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Joe7 (A(Catering)) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Server Rack. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Perfume?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@JaxJaguars (JaxJaguars) - I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) - I sent you POS Terminal. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Perfume?
@Magellan (Mgln:dndsigns) - I sent you Smoke Detector. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon (Samzon Sparewire) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Demodulator?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom