Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

windows 10 1903

Has anyone completed the 1903 update? How did it go? My computer finally says it's ready to download & install, but I'm a bit nervous. Guess I'll get some backups done, cross my fingers and jump in.

Hi,

I started the update at 11:30pm last night and it was still going 3 hours later (89% done)
I looked at it again at 10:00am and it was asking for a restart. It finished just now at 11:30am. All appears to be ok.

So, when you have 4 hours or so to spare, go for it !!

Regards
Harcourt

Just finished updating my 3rd computer - all worked out well. I've been a bit shy about updating since a couple of updates ago, my computer got trashed and I had to do a reset. Turns out it was because of an IOBit program I had installed, but didn't find that out until a few days after the update was out. I've learned to wait for others to post about any problems.

Top Bottom