Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Win 10 vers. 1511 update

I have had 2 problems since updating to this new version of 10 vers. 1511. caused a problem with my AMD crimson software display driver, so had to go back to previous version. the other problem it caused lost my dvd rw icon in my file explorer on left hand side, but if i click this pc it shows up under devices and drives, microsoft wants me to pay for them to fix it, evan if windows 10 caused problem

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Try and go to the website of the vendor who made you pc and redownload all the drivers. for you pc. A lot of vendors have a auto detect that will find all the drivers software for your pc. I know doing this can usually fix Win upgrade glitches.

Try and go to the website of the vendor who made you pc and redownload all the drivers. for you pc. A lot of vendors have a auto detect that will find all the drivers software for your pc. I know doing this can usually fix Win upgrade glitches.
it still dident fix problem, still had to go back to previous version to get it to work, also informed AMD of the problem so they can fix it

Top Bottom