Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wiki Software Updated

I've just updated the Wiki. Some of the changes the developer has made should help us out a bit! This is what the update changes:

• A new page specific option has been added to show/hide that page's attachment gallery.
  • A page's attachment gallery has been moved from below the page, to it's own tab.
  • You can now define a limit to the "Auto-link Pages" function. Previously, the system would auto-link only the first instance of a page's name. Now, you can have it link multiple instances.
  • The auto-link pages function has been changed a bit to better detect page names with longer names, which share words with other page names.

I haven't had time to have a look at points 1 & 2 - But points 3 and 4 should be a help. So if you mention "Chinese Shop" more then once on a page, it should now auto link everytime you type it. It should also hopefully pick up on the pages that were not linking previously. A very quick test shows that it does seem to pick up the Guest planes now!

I've just updated the Wiki. Some of the changes the developer has made should help us out a bit! This is what the update changes:

• A new page specific option has been added to show/hide that page's attachment gallery.
  • A page's attachment gallery has been moved from below the page, to it's own tab.
  • You can now define a limit to the "Auto-link Pages" function. Previously, the system would auto-link only the first instance of a page's name. Now, you can have it link multiple instances.
  • The auto-link pages function has been changed a bit to better detect page names with longer names, which share words with other page names.

I haven't had time to have a look at points 1 & 2 - But points 3 and 4 should be a help. So if you mention "Chinese Shop" more then once on a page, it should now auto link everytime you type it. It should also hopefully pick up on the pages that were not linking previously. A very quick test shows that it does seem to pick up the Guest planes now!
You doing a good job Dave many thanks.

Should help but look at the time! 01:13, you should be getting your beauty sleep!

Top Bottom