Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why send F3 as gift?

Zaphod

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03te7rl7
Username
Zaphod B.
I often get fuel 3 units (f3) as gifts from high level players. I don’t know the etiquette. Is this a message meaning “don’t send me gifts anymore” or “I have enough ereaders”? Why would level 80 player not just send f20? I imagine with the experts here this may seem like a dumb question.

I often get fuel 3 units (f3) as gifts from high level players. I don’t know the etiquette. Is this a message meaning “don’t send me gifts anymore” or “I have enough ereaders”? Why would level 80 player not just send f20? I imagine with the experts here this may seem like a dumb question.
What’s in your game name?

There could be lots of reasons.
They might be sending something you can’t yet receive - that comes through as F3.
Aftr an event event items get changed into F3 if not collected before event ends
Could be a message that, yes, your sending something they can’t accept or they already ave 100 of.

Zaphod

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03te7rl7
Username
Zaphod B.
What’s in your game name?

There could be lots of reasons.
They might be sending something you can’t yet receive - that comes through as F3.
Aftr an event event items get changed into F3 if not collected before event ends
Could be a message that, yes, your sending something they can’t accept or they already ave 100 of.

I usually use “Zaphod B. f20” but was recently trying for flaw detectors for level 4 repair shop “Zaphod B. flawD”. Now working on terminal level 9 items. Friend code: 03qftmxp6. I am level 80 so I don’t have a gift accepting issue.

Zaphod

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03te7rl7
Username
Zaphod B.
Ooooohhhh, I now see that since I have upgraded my repair shop, I can no longer send a flaw detector. So can I only send items for building to people with the same building level as me? Example, To get gifts for a terminal 8 to 9 upgrade, should I look for neighbors who are also at level 8? The default exchange for an already upgraded player probably is a F3.

Ooooohhhh, I now see that since I have upgraded my repair shop, I can no longer send a flaw detector. So can I only send items for building to people with the same building level as me? Example, To get gifts for a terminal 8 to 9 upgrade, should I look for neighbors who are also at level 8? The default exchange for an already upgraded player probably is a F3.
Exactly. F3 default. Probably people trying to help you out! Yes you need neighbours who are looking for the same upgrade as you. That’s why it’s good to use the trading section on forum..

Top Bottom