Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

why is there a rating in the game?

For a long time, we have seen the presence of players in the game who broke the game code for an unlimited number of green banknotes. They are present in some alliances, and they occupy leading positions in the ratings of missiles. It doesn't cost them anything. The problem with fraudsters - backup/restore-is also not solved. Is the company happy with this? Honest players can't compete with them. When will this end? Are our game programmers really that stupid? Or are they just lazy? Here are a few of these "heroes". Those who use backup/restore will not have enough pages to commit.

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2020-08-17 в 17.54.47.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-08-17 в 17.54.47.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 157

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I respect @TeresaLisboa but her post is not evidence that the players you highlighted are cheating. And posting here is not reporting your suspicion to GI.

This forum is not associated with GI and there is not anything people on this board can do about it beyond reporting suspected behavior to GI.

I respect @TeresaLisboa but her post is not evidence that the players you highlighted are cheating. And posting here is not reporting your suspicion to GI.

This forum is not associated with GI and there is not anything people on this board can do about it beyond reporting suspected behavior to GI.
Why are you trying to protect crooks? I gave You an example of several scams out of hundreds that are present in this game. A very weak team of programmers can't handle them. And You stand up for them. Fraud and incompetence can never be justified.

The hack is a fact and the link was sent to GI. Truth is I couldn’t find it anymore some time ago. Gladly, GI must have been able to get it removed from YouTube.
this doesn’t mean the particular players mentioned above are effectively using it. The ones I spotted were far too obvious. So obvious they’re not around anymore. I don’t think those above are obvious, but that’s just my judgement.
the only thing you can do is pass those suspicions to GI. If they find solid proofs, they set a ban.

Top Bottom