Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why are you (still) playing this game?

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
My game is gone back to level 55 (at the point we got a new update. I think 24th of december 2015) and i’m waiting if GI can restore my game. So i have some time left :p And I questioned myself why are you still playing this game after a long time (since november 2014). And why am I not playing some other game..

Of course the game is fun! I like it. It looks very cool!:cool: I like the tasks, the events and i really like launching rockets..

But to play only for myself it’s going to be bored. I still play this game because of this forum..we can help each other in the game with advice and gifts. But also because of the social talks..i know a lot of my neighbours ;). It’s really fun to launch together / to be part of a QL party and to do as much launches as possible. thank you for that my good neighbours and..

Thank you for making this possible at this forum:

@Gt city @greensmith @Cosmic Blue @Dave

Top Bottom